• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

G

What a lazy, rudderless frump.

'My Blog.. posts coming soon!' Are they?!?

y29dex.jpg

"certified ADHD sex educator":

oxb9c3.jpg

Look at the dinosaurs on my romper and skirt! TEE HEE!!!

Two Masters in Shakespeare, pays her bills as an ewhore. Neurodiversity, kinks, etc. Great life choices, toots.

jxllrv.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://catieosaurus.com/[/URL]

How do you educate people on mental health and show your twat and flabby ass for creepy losers who tug their pud and toss you a few bucks?

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Thou shalt showeth thous titties for a tenpence, Juliet! Mylove for thee's feedsack rump draws it's last breath!
She's probably familiar with this one, "She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won."

Ugly sow is just angry no man has ever fought over her or fought for her. Guarantee she walks down the street peeking at men hoping for a glance but they're all staring straight ahead as they walk past her lol. "I'll be an ewhore and own my own sexual power!" WILL YA.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

y29dex.jpg

oxb9c3.jpg

Two Masters in Shakespeare, pays her bills as an ewhore. Neurodiversity, kinks, etc. Great life choices, toots.

jxllrv.jpg

That’s the same woman as the obese monster with the drooping hangers? Jesus, they are so deceitful with the lighting and makeup and shit.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

y29dex.jpg

oxb9c3.jpg

jxllrv.jpg

Her DnD live streams are popular enough she is a full time streamer? Fucking GAY

Patty's Stubby Fingers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

y29dex.jpg

oxb9c3.jpg

jxllrv.jpg

Jew if I've seen one. Wonder if Ben Shapiro's sister's hangers look equally sloppy