• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
this spic doesn't know he's dealing with a trained and experienced fighter and firearms expert:
View attachment 57246

All I can imagine is a monkys paw scene, his clever comeback brings that saggy woman's father back to life, and in gratitude he gets sex with that pork demon Serenity. the last anybody hears of him, a high pitched "ayayay" from somewhere in a greasy fold

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
The Body positivity line only extends as far as making your body your vocation. You sell pictures of your naked body on the internet for work and can't be bothered to do a sit up. If you want to be a diabetic that's your problem unless your job is to run a 40 yard dash, then folks are going to start scratching their heads.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Catie the Creator meets Thomas the Destroyer. Technically her mother was the creator of that doughy lump she calls a body even if she did enhance the awfulness of it, though.

These grotesque frumps think they need to spend every moment educating others because some guy fucked them a few years ago and they had a rush of validation in their miserable lives. Gate-keeping authoritarian white women with no means of attaining respect or influence without being a bitter harpy cunt.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What a lazy, rudderless frump.

'My Blog.. posts coming soon!' Are they?!?

y29dex.jpg

"certified ADHD sex educator":

oxb9c3.jpg

Look at the dinosaurs on my romper and skirt! TEE HEE!!!

Two Masters in Shakespeare, pays her bills as an ewhore. Neurodiversity, kinks, etc. Great life choices, toots.

jxllrv.jpg