They're evacuating Kiev in preparation for Russian Nuclear attacks

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’m not saying it’s a good idea I’m just saying if he did it that would probably be why.
Ah, fair enough. I don’t see why he would. It’s not like he has to worry about elections. He also wouldn’t even be lying that he pretty much is fighting the entire west, just not militarily. He could easily just duck tail and blame those damn westerners. Any bit of news during a war should be handled with 100% skepticism. No side is telling anywhere near the truth.

G

Ah, fair enough. I don’t see why he would. It’s not like he has to worry about elections. He also wouldn’t even be lying that he pretty much is fighting the entire west, just not militarily. He could easily just duck tail and blame those damn westerners. Any bit of news during a war should be handled with 100% skepticism. No side is telling anywhere near the truth.
More importantly if Kiev gets nuked will vapid midwesterners still rent lake properties during the summer or will that dry up?

Real tawk the only thing I like more than Ukies bleeding Russia to death is Based Boys who actually believed Russia was big and strong and would rape Woke USA to death with ease- to say nothing of dirt poor Ukraine- getting mad at what a shitshow the entire thing had been for Daddy Vladdy.

I hope that midget fag flings the countries entire nuclear arsenal at Ukraine and not one of them detonates. The cherry on top of the incompetence sundae.

G

The only thing I like about this war is that it's pushing white refugees into western Europe.
Eastern euros are tougher than those of the west and will soon be fighting to push the mud people out of the poor zones, or at the very least will be eating up enough resources that western Europe will have no choice, but to reject non Europeans.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Real tawk the only thing I like more than Ukies bleeding Russia to death is Based Boys who actually believed Russia was big and strong and would rape Woke USA to death with ease- to say nothing of dirt poor Ukraine- getting mad at what a shitshow the entire thing had been for Daddy Vladdy.

I hope that midget fag flings the countries entire nuclear arsenal at Ukraine and not one of them detonates. The cherry on top of the incompetence sundae.
If you were born in russia you’d be forced to fight, or you’d at best just acquiesce and go along with everything.

I’m not gonna cheer the death of any young men forced into these pointless wars, on any side.

This should have been over months ago if (((they))) didn’t indefinitely fund it.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Seems far fetched. They didn’t hide any of that Soviet stuff before it all broke up?
They dismantled the Soviet shit (and probably secretly gave a bunch back to Russia).

If they tried any funny shit with keeping them, the US and Russia at the time would have bukkaked the shit out of them. They’d be another North Korea right now.

If you were born in russia you’d be forced to fight, or you’d at best just acquiesce and go along with everything.

I’m not gonna cheer the death of any young men forced into these pointless wars, on any side.

This should have been over months ago if (((they))) didn’t indefinitely fund it.
"Noo (((they))) should just give the Russians what they wanted!"

They can keep their monkey asses in their own frozen shithole country next time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
They just lit up that Crimia bridge

FehO8fCWQAIm-AE

Slackjawed Cow

May have been a train on a bridge alongside it apparently. That's what was burning later on anyway.
You would think there would be train cars in pieces. An explosion like that would have blown cars into the water if its leveling multiple spans of the bridge. Especially when the train is a lot higher than the road. A train explosions energy wouldnt being going down. It would be going out and up mostly. I still think it was a missile.

Slackjawed Cow

In a drunken haze Pat must try to be an early poster. Even though he is 3 hours late.

1665220984449.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
"Noo (((they))) should just give the Russians what they wanted!"

They can keep their monkey asses in their own frozen shithole country next time.

I’m saying getting on a high horse and moralising when we have been at war continuously for decades, illegally invading and murdering millions of civilians is retarded.

Are Russia regularly drone bombing 90%+ civilian casualties? (Before the invasion obviously)

I’m saying getting on a high horse and moralising when we have been at war continuously for decades, illegally invading and murdering millions of civilians is retarded.

Are Russia regularly drone bombing 90%+ civilian casualties? (Before the invasion obviously)
Boo hoo nigger, I don't care.

LiberalPussy

I wonder if there’s some edgy Russian posting about Americans this way lol

Russia is a shit place to live but at least they aren’t 200 trillion dollars in debt and constantly on the verge of a gigantic collapse. Our living standards will likely be worse when the Ponzi scheme finally falls.
Poor people like you are adorable. The rich like me will be fine and I’ll continue to laugh at peasants like you people.