• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THEY GOT HIM!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His tax bill?
IMG_3960.jpeg

Optimum? Isn’t that a tax relief company? What’s that about?

His life sucks
IMG_3961.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Most asshats would shit themselves hearing this blaring from their computer speakers, as the very official looking screen blinks an 1-888 number and implores you to call it to work with their "windows professionals" to eliminate this infection.
He always has to be a fucking tough guy even when confronted with a pop up ad. No Joe no one is shitting themselves over this.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
I think that when he's trying to log into these sites from abroad the sites are flagging his activity as suspicious, sort of like how when you use a VPN on some sights it'll trigger 2-FA to ensure it's you because you're logging in from a new place. 16, dick, internet, but I'm pretty sure that's what he means. What's hilarious about this is that if some crafty gook in Malaysia got ahold of Joe's info and cleaned his ass out Joe would be mooing up a storm about why nobody protected him from this shit.

Another reasonable scenario is that Joe has all his stupid boomer passwords pre-saved into his phone and remembers none of them and for whatever reason the auto-fill shit doesn't work on his phone anymore. He's then forced to run through the 1,204 variations of what I can only assume is his one password for everything, Layla(her birthday)
I guarantee you he uses the same password for everything and it was probably compromised 25 years ago in a data breach and numerous times since.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
"this is the $10,000 app password fugitive...."
"I live in Queeeeeens..."

But seriously, Joe is so fucking stupid. I'm sure this is just a 2FA thing where they send him an email with a code and SURPRISE, his email has the same problem! He's likely far too dumb to use an Authenticator app, either.

ELDERLY FUCKING RETARD

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
His tax bill?
Im reaching here, but Im guessing he owed on taxes and procrastinated to the last minute then set it up for payments to spread it out over the year. He didnt factor in possibly having bank troubles that would freeze his ability to make his payments on time. Just another moment Joe thought he was outsmarting the system and it backfired.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
His tax bill?
View attachment 210262
Optimum? Isn’t that a tax relief company? What’s that about?

His life sucks
View attachment 210263
Lol this Dennis guy has been shitting on Joe for this cruise since he announced it. He genuinely makes fun of Joe directly to him about what a stupid fucking workshy bum he is like he's Joe's disappointed father and Joe always tries to explain himself instead of being like "fuck off, faggot."

It's literally because now that there's no more poker and file trading parties at The Compound, Ol' Dennis doesn't have any reason to kiss Joe's ass to stay in favor with his cretin brother.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Im reaching here, but Im guessing he owed on taxes and procrastinated to the last minute then set it up for payments to spread it out over the year. He didnt factor in possibly having bank troubles that would freeze his ability to make his payments on time. Just another moment Joe thought he was outsmarting the system and it backfired.
I really want it to be he got in trouble for not reporting all his money from gigs - I think optimum is for if you owe at least 10 grand in taxes