There's no stopping this party train

G

Where we at with adding Alyson Hannigan to the Alliance? I always had a crush on her since i was a young’un. It can never hurt to add more redheads.

59D0CCFE-7DAF-4B8D-8C97-CF1256605CBA.gif

432D1C9E-3781-40B5-9EE2-89EBA382C7F5.jpeg

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
The alliance is whiter than a NASA control center in the 60s, and they're only getting whiter. By 2023 they expect to have as many as 75 white women to simp over.

Remember when someone tried to add Pam Grier? Application rejected! Sorry Pam, we already added the hot one from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, now we need to add the other girl.

G

The alliance is whiter than a NASA control center in the 60s, and they're only getting whiter. By 2023 they expect to have as many as 75 white women to simp over.

Remember when someone tried to add Pam Grier? Application rejected! Sorry Pam, we already added the hot one from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, now we need to add the other girl.

Thanks for reminding us, i proposed her earlier but we definitely need to add Pam Grier. We need some chocolate in the Alliance.

1656562885879.png

G

She has been added to the list alongside Hewitt, Dern and Del Rey.

I cannot resist a cute redhead like her!

View attachment 51001
Yama hama!

Del Rey is good but her music is awful
The LNC disagrees with Mr. Minaw wholeheartedly, while accepting he certainly is entitled to his opinion.

Furthermore, the LNC concurs with Mr. Patreeky's statement "who the fuck cares about her music?" And they would like to add this photograph to back that up:

lana_del_rey_thumb.jpg

G

To be fair I listened to her back in 2014 so maybe she is better now.
I'd say don't judge her on her first album, Born To Die. It's what got me into her, but I don't listen to it anymore. She immediately changed gears on her second, and again on her third. Her fourth is pretty bad, tbthwy. Various joggers and the corpse of Stevie Nicks make appearances. Her fifth album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, is goddamn great. Haven't really checked out the other two she released last year. I'm probably going to be mocked relentlessly for these opinions.

G

Nothing worse in music than artists who are not rap decide to colab with rappers.
When I saw things like 'Ft. Playboi Carti and A$AP Rocky' I knew it was gonna be rough. The song with The Weeknd was tolerable, but I guess he's not exactly a rapper. Oh and there's one with Sean Lennon that's uh...well it sure does exist.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
When I saw things like 'Ft. Playboi Carti and A$AP Rocky' I knew it was gonna be rough. The song with The Weeknd was tolerable, but I guess he's not exactly a rapper. Oh and there's one with Sean Lennon that's uh...well it sure does exist.
Weeknd is fantastic when it's not him with rappers but I'll stomach through it since his stuff is very good.