There's no stopping this party train

G

I will only negotiate if you people rename The Lynch Coalition to Lynch Niggers. Lucy would want this.
We agree, Lucy would want this. In the spirit of friendship and diplomacy, we will alter our name. May Mädchen shine on you.

5af15d181f4d21160001f7e1c81aad7b.jpg

We don't take kindly to threats, remember what happened to Daniel?

You can ask again nicely and maybe i'll talk to the boss on your behalf.

He's a busy man though, he doesn't like to be bothered with inane requests from ham-and-eggers like you.
The Niggers have issued no threats. We have called a grievous error to your attention, and we seek justice. Our warnings are meant to impress a sense of urgency.

Further, we maintain the verbiage of our declaration was appropriate, given the heinous and outrageous nature of your offense.

Ham and eggers? Do not forget that the Lynch Niggers have always stood in solidarity with the Alliance, even from the shadows. Who also called for the head of Mullenstein with you? And do not mistake us for him. He was weak, driven by greed, ego and his name in lights. LN seeks only justice.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Half the alliance were DanBoys. Without NPA, you would never get a mention on running Dan out of here.
The Alliance had been picking away at Dan even before NPA arrived on the scene, NPA was smart enough to see our importance, and joined immediately.

The Alliance had weakened Dan so much that Tony only had to administer the final blow, but without our work that final blow would't have been possible in the first place.

You're welcome, by the way.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Half the alliance were DanBoys. Without NPA, you would never get a mention on running Dan out of here.
You can't blame us for what were the formative times of our organization. First, it was all about Lucy and Ricci. We evolved. We added the Belluccis, the Melissa Joan Harts. We took up causes, and one of those causes was attacking Dan for being a melodramatic faggot and exposing @RobertMewler as being a fat Chinese Communist Party member.

When Dan said the "guys with Christina Ricci avatars, that's your bit?" shit, we saw red and realised that we needed to shit all over that down syndrome having piece of garbage.

I like and respect @Snake and I'm grateful for what he's done but it was our autism that caused Dan to sperg out, which lead to the Great Doxxing of 2022.

The Niggers have issued no threats.
A4B414A0-8BAE-4E67-AD32-7975110C8FE5.png

I saw you unrib my post @K-Schwabby. Very disrespectful and unbecoming on the alliance to be an injun giver
I hit the wrong button. It's a side effect of Baseditis.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
The Alliance had been picking away at Dan even before NPA arrived on the scene, NPA was smart enough to see our importance, and joined immediately.

The Alliance had weakened Dan so much that Tony only had to administer the final blow, but without our work that final blow would't have been possible in the first place.

You're welcome, by the way.
You did nothing but encourage dan to turn his once a week simpcast into an exhaustive 10 hours of weekly "content". Then alliance members snuck into his dms to let him know it's all in good fun and not to be taken seriously. The alliance are shapeshifting jews going with whatever they think is the popular thing on the forms at the moment

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
We agree, Lucy would want this. In the spirit of friendship and diplomacy, we will alter our name. May Mädchen shine on you.

5af15d181f4d21160001f7e1c81aad7b.jpg

The Niggers have issued no threats. We have called a grievous error to your attention, and we seek justice. Our warnings are meant to impress a sense of urgency.

Further, we maintain the verbiage of our declaration was appropriate, given the heinous and outrageous nature of your offense.

Ham and eggers? Do not forget that the Lynch Niggers have always stood in solidarity with the Alliance, even from the shadows. Who also called for the head of Mullenstein with you? And do not mistake us for him. He was weak, driven by greed, ego and his name in lights. LN seeks only justice.
I want so make sweet love to Mädchen, maybe even kiss her.

Lucy and Mädchen bless you my friend.

KYLE-AND-MADCHEN.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You did nothing but encourage dan to turn his once a week simpcast into an exhaustive 10 hours of weekly "content". Then alliance members snuck into his dms to let him know it's all in good fun and not to be taken seriously. The alliance are shapeshifting jews going with whatever they think is the popular thing on the forms at the moment
The Alliance has never been about latching on to the most popular thing on the forum, our creation was a direct respone to Dan and his little clique of ballwashers who took themselves way too seriously, you call us Jews but you are the one rewriting history here.

Why do most patposters hate us so much, if we really are about latching on to the most popular thing on the forum?

Those DM's where us playing 4D chess, it seems to have worked out perfectly.

DBkOI2UXkAE9Ttl (1).jpg

G

I want so make sweet love to Mädchen, maybe even kiss her.

Lucy and Mädchen bless you my friend.

View attachment 50809
As do we all. No mortal could resist her.

The LNC also esteems Lucy. We are no heretics. Go forth with honor, friend.

145bd0c901a05b5c100595d95b43133c.jpg

Schwabby, Patreeky, CakeHorn, The Ryda, the new guy I forget which one, and sweet Dougie, the LNC extends its warmest regards.

G

The LNC issued its previous statement with the wrong picture. We have corrected the error.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

View attachment 50812

Schwabby, Patreeky, CakeHorn, The Ryda, the new guy I forget which one, and sweet Dougie, the LNC extends its warmest regards.
We are glad to have your back, as you undoubtedly have ours.

I'm quite a bit of a Lynch Nigger myself, if i may say so.

I wish The Lynch Niggers nothing but beautiful blue skies and golden sunshine all along the way!

IMG_20220623_050248.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The Alliance has never been about latching on to the most popular thing on the forum, our creation was a direct respone to Dan and his little clique of ballwashers who took themselves way too seriously, you call us Jews but you are the one rewriting history here.

Why do most patposters hate us so much, if we really are about latching on to the most popular thing on the forum?

Those DM's where us playing 4D chess, it seems to have worked out perfectly.

View attachment 50810
1. We tried to be friendly and civil, and this of course got nobody anywhere
2. We openly stated that we were against Owen A Forms celebrity worship, which meant fuck Dan and anybody who likes Dan
3. Our subversion of the forum's ideology (which was trending downward) was a Machiavellian masterwork
4. My white penis is large

Looks like The Alliance has passed you by... sniff... man, if only you acquiesced and joined the winning team...

BTW, before I forget, and this is important: Dan fucking claimed that he was going behind most users' backs, DMing people and talking shit about people. We never have done that shit, and look at our leader @Ricci Ryda: he is upfront and honest with everyone, even if he has to be hostile. @Dougie went balls-out on Dan and Mewler. We outjewed Der Mullenjuden. You have to admit, that is impressive.

145bd0c901a05b5c100595d95b43133c.jpg

Lynch Niggers ftw, bay-bee!