There's a reason Russell Brand has gone down the right leaning freedom movement media even though he's a massive lefty

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
ska-apollo.jpg

Do you think they will bring up Stephen K Amos being a nigger faggot who has been alleged to have raped and groomed young boys resulting in one comitting suicide? :image_4848:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It's very unlikely to be Russell Brand. He's been straight edge for too long, and he instantly dropped all association with another comic(Trevor Locke) that got accused of rape, but not convicted. They've never worked together since.

But I think the twitter replies are right about David Walliams. Something really creepy about these dirty comics who then publish children's books.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It's very unlikely to be Russell Brand. He's been straight edge for too long, and he instantly dropped all association with another comic(Trevor Locke) that got accused of rape, but not convicted. They've never worked together since.

But I think the twitter replies are right about David Walliams. Something really creepy about these dirty comics who then publish children's books.
I agree the with second part he is creepy as fuck when in his own persona but Brand did eventually reunite for a few shows with Trevor Locke who was living in Peru or somewhere out there

Brand was shagging women in the middle 00s in hilariously large numbers while sober. Plenty of comics have over the years hinted about him

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I agree the with second part he is creepy as fuck when in his own persona but Brand did eventually reunite for a few shows with Trevor Locke who was living in Peru or somewhere out there

I'm going to have to look that up. Even though it never went to trial they still dropped him from the show. I still listen to those old episodes. They hold up well.

I've no faith in this being of any significance.

Remember the Westminster Pedo Dossier?? The results of an investigation going back to the 80s into a pedophile ring that crossed all parties of British politics?

It was dropped then suppressed and the last anyone heard of it was when the then Home Security (who would later become the Prime Minster) LOST the dossier!! And that was fucking that.

The implications being that what was uncovered was so damaging to the entire country and systems of establishments as a whole. The house of Lords, politicians from all sides, the police, the media, celebrities.....all one big club protecting the Jimi Savilles and Prince Phillips of their ilk. For over a generation.

Last edited: