The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
MV5BMjE2NDcxODcwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1_.jpg

The Marshall in Man in the High Castle wasn't terrible. But he was a bit cartoonish and the bit where you see he's collecting fingers is just waaay over the top. I'm surprised they left that bit in as it really didn't fit in with the rest of the show stylistically. All the other characters are pretty realistic then you have this one guy who is out of Hobo with a Shotgun or something.

The Illustrated Woman - The Man in the High Castle S01E03 | TVmaze

G

Nah bro, Tuco was great on Breaking Bad. He was terrifying. Don't act like anyone could just yell and it would've been the same. He also killed the character in Better Call Saul.

"They called my abuelita biznatch!".
Exactly. They wanted over the top crazy, what did you guys want a method actor to give a level headed reading of "Oh yea... I remember that little bitch. So you must be Daddy"?

An actor only has the range the director/writer will allow them. Not too many ways you can perform hitting crank and going TIGHT! TIGHT TIGHT! YEEEEA!

G

Vic Mackey. I really enjoyed the Shield and it is rewatchable but Vic's job for most of it was to deliver exposition. And he's fat. I always found myself laughing when he ran some 20 year old negro down over a 12 block foot pursuit.

Shane, Dutch and some of the villains made that show.

G

In the first few episodes he's written to be more like a Jock type bully of Walt. He ends up collecting rocks
It's his character development. As Walt slowly turns from weak but good-hearted nerd into a drug kingpin, Hank goes from arrogant racist idiot to getting shot and humiliated and becoming an actual detective. It's a polar opposite of Walt's character development, and I thought it was written really well personally.