The wire vs The sopranos

• Wire

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Sopranos

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
So basically it has black and gay people in it so you immediately dislike it? Just say that and don't try to break it down to it's bare parts to make a case that it objectively sucks.
Sopranos also has blacks and fags. But a storyline done properly with gays is the Vito storyline. Not the omega genius dyke cop who is a natural hardened detective and future community leader who rats out other cops and is portrayed as some type of hero in the end. Or the fag spiderman acrobatic circus act that Omar the drug robber was. Who was like an SNL parody of a character.

The two real life people Omar was based on were both straight. But the Vito storyline was based on a real gay gangster who went to swingers' clubs and was killed for being bisexual. So The Sopranos is the more realistic show than the Wire as usual. And The Wire is for reddit fags who need fantasy shows about oppressed minorities and other nigger types. "OH MY GOD OMAR IS SO COOL!!!".
And the Hesh and Tony money storyline is supposed to highlight what a piece of shit Tony is, but of course you missed that and also I'm a complete fucking faggot.
No. It shows what a hypocritical kike Hesh was. Had nothing to do with Tony. Junior taxes Hesh $500K and points in the first season. Tony negotiates the points down and gets the tax down to $250K. AND on top of that Tony gives his $50K of the tax right back to Hesh. Saving Hesh $300K immediately and more in the long run. Yet Hesh like a kike demands his money from Tony when we see that Tony all around had every intention of paying Hesh back. When Carlo says to Tony "why not just kill Hesh?" Tony immediately says "how would it look if the boss of the family does not pay his debts?".

Hesh is nothing without Tony. They do not need him at all. He literally does nothing for them other than loan money that they could easily loan themselves to degenerate gamblers. Tony cuts him in because his father was friends with Hesh and nothing more. Hesh is an old man and old enough to be Tony's father. He was never Tony's associate.
Sopranos also had the story of Tony and Ralph getting involved with Assemblyman Zellman in the housing project scam, which accurately depicts the Jewish plot to use black special interest groups.
Plus Meadow's boyfriend in college was a jew who is portrayed as a total loser. They also had the jew wedding where the valet is dying from blood loss and the jewish doctor ignores it and says "that was a fucking Mercedes convertible". Instead of helping. Also it is implied that Matush Gia, is a mossad agent, who is working with muslim terrorists and gangsters.
What was the significance of the lesbian relationship in The Wire other than pandering?
None. Same with making Omar gay. Having nigger cops mix with White women. Having Rawls be a secret fag.

G

Sopranos also has blacks and fags. But a storyline done properly with gays is the Vito storyline. Not the omega genius dyke cop who is a natural hardened detective and future community leader who rats out other cops and is portrayed as some type of hero in the end. Or the fag spiderman acrobatic circus act that Omar the drug robber was. Who was like an SNL parody of a character.

The two real life people Omar was based on were both straight. But the Vito storyline was based on a real gay gangster who went to swingers' clubs and was killed for being bisexual. So The Sopranos is the more realistic show than the Wire as usual. And The Wire is for reddit fags who need fantasy shows about oppressed minorities and other nigger types. "OH MY GOD OMAR IS SO COOL!!!".

No. It shows what a hypocritical kike Hesh was. Had nothing to do with Tony. Junior taxes Hesh $500K and points in the first season. Tony negotiates the points down and gets the tax down to $250K. AND on top of that Tony gives his $50K of the tax right back to Hesh. Saving Hesh $300K immediately and more in the long run. Yet Hesh like a kike demands his money from Tony when we see that Tony all around had every intention of paying Hesh back. When Carlo says to Tony "why not just kill Hesh?" Tony immediately says "how would it look if the boss of the family does not pay his debts?".

Hesh is nothing without Tony. They do not need him at all. He literally does nothing for them other than loan money that they could easily loan themselves to degenerate gamblers. Tony cuts him in because his father was friends with Hesh and nothing more. Hesh is an old man and old enough to be Tony's father. He was never Tony's associate.

Plus Meadow's boyfriend in college was a jew who is portrayed as a total loser. They also had the jew wedding where the valet is dying from blood loss and the jewish doctor ignores it and says "that was a fucking Mercedes convertible". Instead of helping. Also it is implied that Matush Gia, is a mossad agent, who is working with muslim terrorists and gangsters.

None. Same with making Omar gay. Having nigger cops mix with White women. Having Rawls be a secret fag.
I am not reading all that. Fuck are you doing?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I am not reading all that. Fuck are you doing?
Read this

Winning.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The Shield had one of the most diverse casts of any show ever yet you never hear any of these woke retards praising it because it's not the right type of faggot shit.

Sopranos is the better show but I think it's a matter of preference. Genuinely.
One of the main actors from The Shield killed his wife, based.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

Can you explain where matush is implied to be mossad? I’ve never noticed it, and I’ve watched the sopranos a million times. I’m curious, genuinely, I’d tell you if I wasn’t.

G

Can you explain where matush is implied to be mossad? I’ve never noticed it, and I’ve watched the sopranos a million times. I’m curious, genuinely, I’d tell you if I wasn’t.
Was going to ask the same question. What did I miss?

LingerLonger

In the third season Jackie's friend lives with a jewish roommate who gets called into the IDF. His same friend introduces him to Matush. Matush deals ecstasy which is heavily trafficked through Israel and during that time period the US state department had Israel as the center of the ecstasy trade. How many muslim ecstasy dealers you think are also involved in radical terrorism?

Meadow also refers to him as an Israeli ex dealer. And even Adriana has no idea where Matush is really from.

G

In the third season Jackie's friend lives with a jewish roommate who gets called into the IDF. His same friend introduces him to Matush. Matush deals ecstasy which is heavily trafficked through Israel and during that time period the US state department had Israel as the center of the ecstasy trade. How many muslim ecstasy dealers you think are also involved in radical terrorism?

Meadow also refers to him as an Israeli ex dealer. And even Adriana has no idea where Matush is really from.
You are the Sopranos Whisperer

G

Can you give your insight into the point of the psychology scenes? Dr Melfi was meant to be shit at her job right? It wasnt just tony not taking it seriously?

Monk

What the fuck were you watching?

He's not an Israeli "ex-dealer." He's an Israeli "X dealer," as in ecstacy dealer. Like the ecstacy he sells Meadow at the party in this scene:

That guy does go back to Israel but he had nothing to do with Matush. Matush was friends with Dino Zirelli and Jackie is introduced to him after Matush gets thrown out of the Crazy Horse:

Matush has no interaction with Jackie's Jewish ecstasy dealing roommate.

Also, it's specifically mentioned that Matush is from Pakistan when Adrianna is talking to the FBI agents after she gets arrested for helping cover up the murder in her office at the Crazy Horse.

When she talks about how Matush's brother runs a prep school she's basically saying he runs a madrassa in Pakistan.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Can you give your insight into the point of the psychology scenes? Dr Melfi was meant to be shit at her job right? It wasnt just tony not taking it seriously?
David Chase showed every shrink on the show to be useless and corrupt. They are all portrayed as being evil basically or incompetent. Melfi has two patients kill themselves. She fails to treat Tony properly and actually strengthens his gangster abilities. Melfi's shrink fails to treat her and instead uses her for mafia insider information about Tony and violates his own ethics by bragging at dinner to their friends about her mafia patient because he is jealous. Melfi's family shrink brags about the jewish mafia to her family instead of treating them. Meadow's shrink instead of treating her offers her drugs and tries to get her to purchase a college semester abroad through her travel agency. She tries to make money off of Meadow after her boyfriend is murdered. AJ's shrink tells him to join the army during the War on Terror and then feigns knowledge to his parents.

Melfi also learns more from Tony than Tony does from her. Melfi throws her napkin at the smoker in the restaurant like Tony intimidated the guy wearing a hat. "They took the bleachers out two years ago". Melfi starts drinking during the day and becomes an alcoholic. Melfi keeps Tony around after Gloria even. She wants the thrill of treating a mafia boss more than she wants to help him.

Tony goes to Melfi for the panic attacks. Because the attacks are a health issue. But really it is because they make him look weak at a time where he is competing to be boss. And also him passing out is humiliating for an alpha male type to nervously feint when cooking sausages on the grill. Melfi tells Tony to let Livia feel in control when she is not to get her to accept moving into Green Grove. This influences Tony to let Junior feel in control and become a fake boss while Tony runs things behind his back. Melfi tells Tony to act "as if" when he returns from being shot. So Tony assaults the muscle guy in front of everyone just to look tough again. Pretty much every therapy session is Tony using Melfi to sharpen his skills as a killer or mob leader. Tony learns in the first season that therapy can help him in the mafia. Melfi learns it in the last season and freaks out by cutting Tony off from therapy.