The Wire>The Sopranos

The wire vs The sopranos

• Wire

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Sopranos

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
G

I wasn't paying attention and just read this as "The Shield vs. The Sopranos" which would be a more interesting topic. I haven't watched The Shield yet but I've heard good things. The Wire is critically overrated imo, and I own some of the seasons on DVD. It was good, but not close to The Sopranos.
The shield sucks dick, dude. Same category as faggot Sons of Anarchy, shit boomers watch to feel cool.

G

Xena: Warrior Princess > The Sopranos > The Wire

Niggers arguing over the Wire and the Sopranos while me and the Alliance boys are enjoying some Xena: Warrior Princess.

1660337472904.png

hqdefault.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
As opposed to spaghetti niggers murdering each other in fucking New Jersey? Fucking wowed me.
The premise of the show is that a mob boss suffers from a psychological disorder that forces him into therapy, which ironically sharpens his skills into being a more devious criminal. Yeah, it's a more significant story than The Wire which, for no fucking reason, also had a multiracial lesbian relationship among the detectives. That's trying to be woke before it was a thing. Hesh lends Tony money, and in turn Tony treats him like a vile kike.

Niggers arguing over the Wire and the Sopranos while me and the Alliance boys are enjoying some Xena: Warrior Princess.

View attachment 59156
View attachment 59159
Everyone knows Xena is better than every show. I just can't watch it too often because I pass out from erections.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The shield sucks dick, dude. Same category as faggot Sons of Anarchy, shit boomers watch to feel cool.
The Shield tried too hard to be edgy. The premise is amazing. But the show dragged out too many storylines when it really could have been a tight three or four season story. The ending saves the show bigtime though. The Shield is a better portrayal of police than The Wire ever was. The Wire cops are like super geniuses or complete retards with nothing in between. The cops on The Shield flat out were racist and hated all criminals to the point where they did not even other to follow the rules when making arrests. The cops on The Wire are all bleeding heart liberal fags in the end.
The Wire was boring nigger shit compared to Sopranos. Oh look, black people are dealing drugs in a shit neighbourhood. What a significant tale.
The Wire is basically a bunch of kike writers making a fantasy world out of Baltimore. Where niggers are just one good schoolteacher or role model away from being neurosurgeons and organic chemists instead of drug dealers and criminals. All behavior out of niggers is because of poverty and Whites not spending all of their money on taxes for niggers. Instead of their inferior genetics and lack of souls being the primary factor in their feral lifestyles. The entire fourth season basically tries to brainwash people into thinking that if niggers had more money for schools they would all turn out like Whites.

You cannot romanticize actual nigger behavior. You just have to lie about it and make them out to be what they are not. Characters like Stringer Bell taking college courses and living in a penthouse condo do not exist in real life and never will. Also with The Wire all of the dirty political money comes from niggers or White condominium builders. No mentions of kikes or chinks completely owning literally every other building in America. Where is all of the dirty chinese or saudi or israeli money in politics in The Wire? They made it like the politicians ran their campaigns on folded hands from cards games? "Yeah I fold $500". Versus some israeli or saudi national dumping $750,000 through a shell company to a campaign. Pathetic.

G

The premise of the show is that a mob boss suffers from a psychological disorder that forces him into therapy, which ironically sharpens his skills into being a more devious criminal. Yeah, it's a more significant story than The Wire which, for no fucking reason, also had a multiracial lesbian relationship among the detectives. That's trying to be woke before it was a thing. Hesh lends Tony money, and in turn Tony treats him like a vile kike.

Everyone knows Xena is better than every show. I just can't watch it too often because I pass out from erections.
So basically it has black and gay people in it so you immediately dislike it? Just say that and don't try to break it down to it's bare parts to make a case that it objectively sucks.

And the Hesh and Tony money storyline is supposed to highlight what a piece of shit Tony is, but of course you missed that and also I'm a complete fucking faggot.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
The Shield tried too hard to be edgy. The premise is amazing. But the show dragged out too many storylines when it really could have been a tight three or four season story. The ending saves the show bigtime though. The Shield is a better portrayal of police than The Wire ever was. The Wire cops are like super geniuses or complete retards with nothing in between. The cops on The Shield flat out were racist and hated all criminals to the point where they did not even other to follow the rules when making arrests. The cops on The Wire are all bleeding heart liberal fags in the end.

The Wire is basically a bunch of kike writers making a fantasy world out of Baltimore. Where niggers are just one good schoolteacher or role model away from being neurosurgeons and organic chemists instead of drug dealers and criminals. All behavior out of niggers is because of poverty and Whites not spending all of their money on taxes for niggers. Instead of their inferior genetics and lack of souls being the primary factor in their feral lifestyles. The entire fourth season basically tries to brainwash people into thinking that if niggers had more money for schools they would all turn out like Whites.

You cannot romanticize actual nigger behavior. You just have to lie about it and make them out to be what they are not. Characters like Stringer Bell taking college courses and living in a penthouse condo do not exist in real life and never will. Also with The Wire all of the dirty political money comes from niggers or White condominium builders. No mentions of kikes or chinks completely owning literally every other building in America. Where is all of the dirty chinese or saudi or israeli money in politics in The Wire? They made it like the politicians ran their campaigns on folded hands from cards games? "Yeah I fold $500". Versus some israeli or saudi national dumping $750,000 through a shell company to a campaign. Pathetic.
Is it too late to change my vote?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Also with The Wire all of the dirty political money comes from niggers or White condominium builders. No mentions of kikes or chinks completely owning literally every other building in America. Where is all of the dirty chinese or saudi or israeli money in politics in The Wire? They made it like the politicians ran their campaigns on folded hands from cards games? "Yeah I fold $500". Versus some israeli or saudi national dumping $750,000 through a shell company to a campaign. Pathetic.
Sopranos also had the story of Tony and Ralph getting involved with Assemblyman Zellman in the housing project scam, which accurately depicts the Jewish plot to use black special interest groups.

So basically it has black and gay people in it so you immediately dislike it? Just say that and don't try to break it down to it's bare parts to make a case that it objectively sucks.

And the Hesh and Tony money storyline is supposed to highlight what a piece of shit Tony is, but of course you missed that and also I'm a complete fucking faggot.
What was the significance of the lesbian relationship in The Wire other than pandering?

And yeah, I know Tony's a piece of shit, and yes you are a faggot for liking The Wire.