The wire vs The sopranos

• Wire

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Sopranos

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I have never seen The Wire, i have absolutely no desire to do so after reading this thread.

Back to watching Xena for me.

IMG_20220523_025405.jpg

G

The Shield tried too hard to be edgy. The premise is amazing. But the show dragged out too many storylines when it really could have been a tight three or four season story. The ending saves the show bigtime though. The Shield is a better portrayal of police than The Wire ever was. The Wire cops are like super geniuses or complete retards with nothing in between. The cops on The Shield flat out were racist and hated all criminals to the point where they did not even other to follow the rules when making arrests. The cops on The Wire are all bleeding heart liberal fags in the end.

The Wire is basically a bunch of kike writers making a fantasy world out of Baltimore. Where niggers are just one good schoolteacher or role model away from being neurosurgeons and organic chemists instead of drug dealers and criminals. All behavior out of niggers is because of poverty and Whites not spending all of their money on taxes for niggers. Instead of their inferior genetics and lack of souls being the primary factor in their feral lifestyles. The entire fourth season basically tries to brainwash people into thinking that if niggers had more money for schools they would all turn out like Whites.

You cannot romanticize actual nigger behavior. You just have to lie about it and make them out to be what they are not. Characters like Stringer Bell taking college courses and living in a penthouse condo do not exist in real life and never will. Also with The Wire all of the dirty political money comes from niggers or White condominium builders. No mentions of kikes or chinks completely owning literally every other building in America. Where is all of the dirty chinese or saudi or israeli money in politics in The Wire? They made it like the politicians ran their campaigns on folded hands from cards games? "Yeah I fold $500". Versus some israeli or saudi national dumping $750,000 through a shell company to a campaign. Pathetic.
Lol. Like I said, every criticism for the wire from you idiots is "there are blacks in it". Need a safe space you fucking faggots?
Sopranos also had the story of Tony and Ralph getting involved with Assemblyman Zellman in the housing project scam, which accurately depicts the Jewish plot to use black special interest groups.

What was the significance of the lesbian relationship in The Wire other than pandering?

And yeah, I know Tony's a piece of shit, and yes you are a faggot for liking The Wire.
See this is why knee jerk anti-woke crybaby faggots like you will always be a laughing stock, and even worse than the actual woke crowd. Its the same thing I was arguing yesterday about prey, you see literally anything, movie/tv/game that doesn't have a straight white man in it and feel that it's a personal attack on you. It's pathetic to the point that if a race war truly does come butthurt queers like you, who have panic attacks because you see a black lead actress in movie, should be removed first. The rest of us do not care.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The Shield tried too hard to be edgy. The premise is amazing. But the show dragged out too many storylines when it really could have been a tight three or four season story. The ending saves the show bigtime though. The Shield is a better portrayal of police than The Wire ever was. The Wire cops are like super geniuses or complete retards with nothing in between. The cops on The Shield flat out were racist and hated all criminals to the point where they did not even other to follow the rules when making arrests. The cops on The Wire are all bleeding heart liberal fags in the end.

The Wire is basically a bunch of kike writers making a fantasy world out of Baltimore. Where niggers are just one good schoolteacher or role model away from being neurosurgeons and organic chemists instead of drug dealers and criminals. All behavior out of niggers is because of poverty and Whites not spending all of their money on taxes for niggers. Instead of their inferior genetics and lack of souls being the primary factor in their feral lifestyles. The entire fourth season basically tries to brainwash people into thinking that if niggers had more money for schools they would all turn out like Whites.

You cannot romanticize actual nigger behavior. You just have to lie about it and make them out to be what they are not. Characters like Stringer Bell taking college courses and living in a penthouse condo do not exist in real life and never will. Also with The Wire all of the dirty political money comes from niggers or White condominium builders. No mentions of kikes or chinks completely owning literally every other building in America. Where is all of the dirty chinese or saudi or israeli money in politics in The Wire? They made it like the politicians ran their campaigns on folded hands from cards games? "Yeah I fold $500". Versus some israeli or saudi national dumping $750,000 through a shell company to a campaign. Pathetic.
I've always said The Wire is the "WOW NIGGERS KNOW HOW TO PLAY CHESS" of shows

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
The wire is more poorly written, less compelling, and way less original. Mafia stories have been done in movies a million times, sure. As a show? Not really, let alone one where the boss is the anti hero. The Wire was good, for a cop show. Which there’s a million of, and they’re all dog shit, to the point where the great Colin Quinn parodied them perfectly.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
See this is why knee jerk anti-woke crybaby faggots like you will always be a laughing stock, and even worse than the actual woke crowd. Its the same thing I was arguing yesterday about prey, you see literally anything, movie/tv/game that doesn't have a straight white man in it and feel that it's a personal attack on you. It's pathetic to the point that if a race war truly does come butthurt queers like you, who have panic attacks because you see a black lead actress in movie, should be removed first.
The rest of us do not care.
You're sperging about an HBO show nobody cared about even at the time.

The rest of us - meaning straight people who watched Xena (which was highly rated) - did not care about The Wire.

Last edited:
G

You're sperging about an HBO show nobody cared about even at the time.

The rest of us - meaning straight people who watched Xena (which was highly rated) - did not care about The Wire.
Where did the Xena bit come from? Is that a Patrick thing? I wanna be in the loop.