@The Torquie de Lard

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I didn't spread a false story. These are your delusions that you continue to hold. I maintain that the Jews went after MJ with pedo slander because he hung out with kids, but there has been nothing to substantiate those claims.

Yes you did Fatrick. Right here:

For real: they deliberately had the lawsuit potentially commence half way through one of MJ's tours (in the early 90s IIRC) so he had to make the choice between paying a settlement or screwing over thousands of people who waited for years and paid to see him, which would have resulted in millions of dollars being refunded.

Michael paid off the lawsuit because he couldn't screw thousands of people who waited years to see him! He did it for the fans!

Fucking sob stories for a dead pedophile.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Yes you did Fatrick. Right here:

Michael paid off the lawsuit because he couldn't screw thousands of people who waited years to see him! He did it for the fans!

Fucking sob stories for a dead pedophile.
Wrong yet again, Mexican baby lover. I used the phrase "IIRC" because while I don't remember how it went down exactly, I still basically retold what basically happened. That's not spreading false news or information, unless people want their news and information from a message board dedicated to a fat man in Milwaukee. Which I do, but it's not for everyone.

Please elaborate on your fixation on Jenna Ortega, Ryan Gosling and Pete Davidson (who Ortega looks like).

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Wrong yet again, Mexican baby lover. I used the phrase "IIRC" because while I don't remember how it went down exactly, I still basically retold what basically happened. That's not spreading false news or information, unless people want their news and information from a message board dedicated to a fat man in Milwaukee. Which I do, but it's not for everyone.

Please elaborate on your fixation on Jenna Ortega, Ryan Gosling and Pete Davidson (who Ortega looks like).

Dude you're a closeted pedophile who projects that shit an uncomfortable amount. It's the same thing closeted gay dudebros did to me in high school locker rooms. I'd admit I liked a Christina Aguleria song so gay gay gay I'm the fag anyone who likes that song sucks dick. Here's the fag because it's not me! Then junior year of college I get a facebook notification they're in a relationship with some dude named Bryan. The loudest voice finally gave in to his desires.

Here you are obsessed with this idea that a person's age doesn't matter. Do you like "mature" 9-year-old boys, buddy? That's your loophole right, you tell them they look 18 before you rape them?

Riccardo Bosi

It's the same thing closeted gay dudebros did to me in high school locker rooms. I'd admit I liked a Christina Aguleria song so gay gay gay I'm the fag anyone who likes that song sucks dick.
And you're accusing me of projection?

b640589e76f605d4c128d7a9fc3c22c3_400x400.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
how many rapes do you that key change from man in the mirror bought him. That first billie jean moonwalk is like 10 minimum.
Cosby got what, 50-something rape credits for his classic bits before it caught up. Jacko must have sold more records. Coz was also raping adults, so the scale isn't the same. If universities aren't offering Applied Pervert Calculus as a Masters program, they should.

*ALLLLEGEDLLYYYYY

Riccardo Bosi

Oh look it's the adult woman you pretend to be attracted to.

Cakehorn has a severe unhealthy obsession with Lucy Lawless (god bless). You +1 his chick because choosing an actress of your own is hard when all you lust after is aborigine boybutt.
Nobody likes Aboriginals. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

1658257699746009.jpg

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Nobody likes Aboriginals. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

View attachment 61838

Do you have a job or hobby that allows you to spend a lot of time around little boys?

I hear the moms around the neighborhood call you "The Dingo", because if you're not guarding your kid the Dingo'll get your baby! Oi Dingo I see ya lurkin in the brush, get autta here before I get the hose!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Oh look it's the adult woman you pretend to be attracted to.

Cakehorn has a severe unhealthy obsession with Lucy Lawless (god bless). You +1 his chick because choosing an actress of your own is hard when all you lust after is aborigine boybutt.
Stop trying to divide and conquer, others have tried, where are they now?

We all love Lucy in The Alliance, if only you could feel her divinity too, this Ortega kid is backed by the hollywood elite, can't you see what they are doing to you, be rid of her and join us, be free of this kike controlled puppet.

I will pray for you.

cb7c774332deff1bff58133927491dd0.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

Do you have a job or hobby that allows you to spend a lot of time around little boys?

I hear the moms around the neighborhood call you "The Dingo", because if you're not guarding your kid the Dingo'll get your baby! Oi Dingo I see ya lurkin in the brush, get autta here before I get the hose!
tss

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Stop trying to divide and conquer, others have tried, where are they now?

We all love Lucy in The Alliance, if only you could feel her divinity too, this Ortega kid is backed by the hollywood elite, can't you see what they are doing to you, be rid of her and join us, be free of this kike controlled puppet.

I will pray for you.

View attachment 61839

Why can't he appreciate Lucy but choose an actress of his own? That's right, all this prancing queen wants to talk about is Ryan Gosling and Pete Davidson.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
K-Man is the proud Gruppenführer of The Belucci Boyz, seems like he has chosen an actress of his own, nice try with the hate though.

View attachment 61841

I've seen him write 2 things about Monica Belucci and 200 about how fugly Ryan Gosling is. He also thinks grown men having sleepovers with little boys is totally cool and normal. Also that sexual consent should be determined by how old someone looks rather than their age.

I'm sorry but the man is a homosexual pedophile at worst and a regular old homosexual at best.

Riccardo Bosi

I've seen him write 2 things about Monica Belucci and 200 about how fugly Ryan Gosling is. He also thinks grown men having sleepovers with little boys is totally cool and normal. Also that sexual consent should be determined by how old someone looks rather than their age.

I'm sorry but the man is a homosexual pedophile at worst and a regular old homosexual at best.
finna cope
finna seethe