@The Torquie de Lard

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Good job, that Jew. Oh the Jew who schemed that plot, accusing the creepy celebrity that kept sleeping with little boys after paying a little boy $23 million not to sue him. What a PERFECT target to frame for pedophilia!

You're attracted to little boys. Cakehorn likes Lucy, you copy him. Too weird with projecting the pedo label, it's you buddy.
Y'all finna seethe over me shitting on Jenna.

Tell us why you find this gay man sexy:

1325783.jpg

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Y'all finna seethe over me shitting on Jenna.

Tell us why you find this gay man sexy:

1325783.jpg

Great example of another celebrity! If he paid $23 million to a kid to drop their sexual abuse lawsuit, I'd go "Ryan Gosling is a pedophile".

Maybe if he had sleepovers with little boys the Jews could frame him for pedophilia. No? Still only Michael Jackson who needed to do that.

Riccardo Bosi

Great example of another celebrity! If he paid $23 million to a kid to drop their sexual abuse lawsuit, I'd go "Ryan Gosling is a pedophile".

Maybe if he had sleepovers with little boys the Jews could frame him for pedophilia. No? Still only Michael Jackson who needed to do that.
For real: they deliberately had the lawsuit potentially commence half way through one of MJ's tours (in the early 90s IIRC) so he had to make the choice between paying a settlement or screwing over thousands of people who waited for years and paid to see him, which would have resulted in millions of dollars being refunded. He may have made the wrong choice in retrospect, but it's not like we're talking about a completely sane person.

The prosecution could never prove shit, which would have been easy if he did anything wrong. 13 years since his death, and McCauley Culkin among others still maintain that he didn't do anything inappropriate.

He was a black man that wanted to be white. Face facts: Michael Jackson was OBSCENELY BASED and you just cannot handle it because you're an Ortega Anti-Chad. Sad... so sad.

G

For real: they deliberately had the lawsuit potentially commence half way through one of MJ's tours (in the early 90s IIRC) so he had to make the choice between paying a settlement or screwing over thousands of people who waited for years and paid to see him, which would have resulted in millions of dollars being refunded. He may have made the wrong choice in retrospect, but it's not like we're talking about a completely sane person.

The prosecution could never prove shit, which would have been easy if he did anything wrong. 13 years since his death, and McCauley Culkin among others still maintain that he didn't do anything inappropriate.

He was a black man that wanted to be white. Face facts: Michael Jackson was OBSCENELY BASED and you just cannot handle it because you're an Ortega Anti-Chad. Sad... so sad.
He was also a nice guy. Juden wanted him to promote being "bad". They coulsnt let people have a good role model. They had to make him a raper

Riccardo Bosi

He was also a nice guy. Juden wanted him to promote being "bad". They coulsnt let people have a good role model. They had to make him a raper
Here's a link between both Michael Jackson and Prince, actually: both of them were affiliated with the Jehovah's Witnesses; I don't think MJ was one but his mother was, but Prince actually was. Anyway, according to their cult-like doctrine, you're not supposed to donate money to ANYTHING bar the Jehovah's Witnesses, because anything but is considered "worldly" and therefore sinister.

According to Google, MJ donated at least $500 Million to charities. According to one of Prince's bodyguards, he would donate to many charities but had to do it anonymously because if the JWs found out, they could possibly excommunicate him (although they probably wouldn't because he'd be seen as a cash cow). Said bodyguard maintained that Prince was straight as an arrow and had more than his fair share of women.

But yeah, MJ's a bad guy because they believe in (((muh mainstream media))). Then again, these people look at Jenna "I think she's 13" Ortega as a sex symbol, which is why the demonize someone else.

Sick fucks.

G

This isn't about her being the hottest actress. It's like me saying Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player, and you telling me to find the hottest photo or video of him to confirm it.
Yes it’s not about proving she’s the hottest actress it’s about a neutral party deciding if you’re a pedophile or if the people calling you a pedophile are a bunch of faggots

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid

Nice story, but it's all bullshit.

He cancelled the tour in November 1993, then in January 1994 paid $23 million to a little boy who accurately described the vitiligo marks on his penis. The tour never resumed, and he didn't tour again til 3 years later.

You got any more made up stories that paint a pedophile in a sympathetic light?

Riccardo Bosi

Nice story, but it's all bullshit.

He cancelled the tour in November 1993, then in January 1994 paid $23 million to a little boy who accurately described the vitiligo marks on his penis. The tour never resumed, and he didn't tour again til 3 years later.

You got any more made up stories that paint a pedophile in a sympathetic light?
lol you used an article from the LA Times. Totally legit stuff there.

Jenna Ortega looks like Pete Davidson, whose father cowardly jumped away from 9/11. Shame on you. And you also find Ryan Gosling sexy.

220px-Pete_Davidson_in_2015_%2817073107891%29.jpg

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
lol you used an article from the LA Times. Totally legit stuff there.

Jenna Ortega looks like Pete Davidson, whose father cowardly jumped away from 9/11. Shame on you. And you also find Ryan Gosling sexy.

220px-Pete_Davidson_in_2015_%2817073107891%29.jpg

Every piece of factual evidence shows he cancelled the tour, then he paid off the kid. Wikipedia, LA Times, whatever you feel is "legit", all of them say the tour was cancelled in Nov 1993, the kid was paid off in January 1994, and the tour didn't resumed after the lawsuit was settled.

You're lying to elicit sympathy and explain why MJ paid the kid off, by claiming he had a difficult choice and chose the fans over the court case! It's fucking disgusting watching you lie about a dead pedophile to excuse his molester behavior.

Riccardo Bosi

Only a Cumia would deny Ryan gosling is handsome
lol nigga you gay

Every piece of factual evidence shows he cancelled the tour, then he paid off the kid. Wikipedia, LA Times, whatever you feel is "legit", all of them say the tour was cancelled in Nov 1993, the kid was paid off in January 1994, and the tour didn't resumed after the lawsuit was settled.

You're lying to elicit sympathy and explain why MJ paid the kid off, by claiming he had a difficult choice and chose the fans over the court case! It's fucking disgusting watching you lie about a dead pedophile to excuse his molester behavior.
Like I said, in retrospect he should've fought the case head on (headstrawng) but he made the wrong choice. You don't make the leap of logic from that to "well he definitely molested kids then". A bunch of kids who claimed he did it later recanted, which is an odd move for an alleged victim.

You're still butthurt that I accurately depicted you as a pedophile for thinking that Jenna is sexy when she looks like butthole eyes but 13 years old. This is why, much like a Jew, you're going after Michael Jackson. You're worse than Hitler if he was Jewish, which he was.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Like I said, in retrospect he should've fought the case head on (headstrawng) but he made the wrong choice. You don't make the leap of logic from that to "well he definitely molested kids then". A bunch of kids who claimed he did it later recanted, which is an odd move for an alleged victim.

What choice is that exactly? He chose to end the tour early, then he chose to pay the kid off to make the lawsuit go away, then what? He "married" Lisa Marie Pressley as a publicity stunt and spent 1994 and 1995 retreating to Neverland Ranch where he could fuck more little boys.

Forget every other celebrity and your little deflections. You spread a false story about an alleged pedophile in order to make the alleged pedophile seem more sympathetic. Let's not change the subject to Jenna or Ryan or Pete Davidson or any other celebrity, let's talk about how you're a creepy pedo enabler who is okay with kidfucking if it pwns the kikes.

Riccardo Bosi

I still don't know who Jenna Ortega is but I'd fuck the shit out of her and there's nothing wrong with that because she's not anywhere between 13 and 14. She's 20.
Would you fuck an adult who had some syndrome where they still look 13?

Forget every other celebrity and your little deflections. You spread a false story about an alleged pedophile in order to make the alleged pedophile seem more sympathetic. Let's not change the subject to Jenna or Ryan or Pete Davidson or any other celebrity, let's talk about how you're a creepy pedo enabler who is okay with kidfucking if it pwns the kikes.
I didn't spread a false story. These are your delusions that you continue to hold. I maintain that the Jews went after MJ with pedo slander because he hung out with kids, but there has been nothing to substantiate those claims.

I don't like how you're now on a first name basis with Ryan Gosling, either. You initially brought up Gosling because you're a frustrated homosexual, and you're attracted to a young lady who looks like a Mexican Pete Davidson child. Your biggest gripe with me is you interpreting me not condoning your pedophilia as hypocrisy because I don't think MJ did it. No, I think you're a bad person because you're sexually attracted to young teenagers, Ryan Gosling and Pete Davidson.

Prison awaits, aTalker.