@The Torquie de Lard

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
firsht of all, you definitely would fuck a child if you find jenna "looks anywhere between 13 and 14" ortega attractive
seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
You know if Michael Jackson would have fucked 20-year-old twinks who "look anywhere between 13 and 14", I could still boogie to Pretty Young Thing, without going oh no, he literally meant pretty young thing.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I’ll settle this once and for all. I don’t know Jack about this Jenna chick so show me what you would consider is the hottest photo or video of her and I’ll tell you what’s what.

This isn't about her being the hottest actress. It's like me saying Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player, and you telling me to find the hottest photo or video of him to confirm it.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
I like this set tripping thing we got going on.

fuck @JebJoh and the only chick hes banged

When he leaves for work you can bet his pool boy gets drained

Claims to be a grown up cuz he dumped two loads in his wife

Now hes henpecked, miserable but claims he's got a great life

Never has time to exercise so his heart is clogged as shit

Jebby Joh and the married fucks be some mark ass bitches.

Too busy following wifeys rules with a bone dry tool

Breathing hard anytime he tries to pass a stool

Now when this shit started it was just me and Jebby Joh but @EraGodless and @victor_sanchez had to open their mouths with their mother fucking opinions, so fuck you as posters, as parents and as a motherfucking crew.

And if you're down with Jebby Average Joh than fuck you too. Fuck spic victor and era I know you gotta be a jew. You lil bitches got breast cancer or tapeworms or sum shit, you fucking around and gonna have a bean shit or jew disease or sumthin

You better back the fuck up before you get crashed the fuck up

Laugh cuz we single motherfuckers got pokeballs on our belt, but when we sink in our gaming chairs shits felt

We ain't just geeks, we're the illest

fuck it!
we dad to boys killahs

- IT boys 4 life, NIIIIIIIIGGGGGGAAA

Jeb please maintain the vibe and go with the bit and write a diss track in return, ya no profile picture having, sexually starved middle aged mess.

Last edited:
G

Is cat shit, drank her roommates booze, used to post her tits lady still around?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Michael Jackson didn't do anything wrong. He upset the Jews, and that's why they smeared him in the media.

Schinklebout it: they cover up pedophilia in every institution they run, but they went after MJ. It doesn't make sense unless you understand what a quanspiracy it is.

Also, if you call MJ a pedo... takes on to know one, child (toucher).

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Michael Jackson didn't do anything wrong. He upset the Jews, and that's why they smeared him in the media.

Schinklebout it: they cover up pedophilia in every institution they run, but they went after MJ. It doesn't make sense unless you understand what a quanspiracy it is.

Also, if you call MJ a pedo... takes on to know one, child (toucher).

name one other celebrity that the Jews did this to

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
That's the point. Most others in these industries kiss Jew anus. Michael was bigger than them.

Why do you also find Ryan Gosling sexually attractive? Explain this for the audience.

So Mel Gibson is pretty anti-semitic and yet never needed to justify sleeping with little boys at sleepovers. You're a fucking pedo dude.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
So Mel Gibson is pretty anti-semitic and yet never needed to justify sleeping with little boys at sleepovers. You're a fucking pedo dude.
They only needed to brand St. Mel as an Anti-Semite to get him into trouble. They had recordings of him saying shit about them, so that's all they needed. You're Jewish dude.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
They only needed to brand St. Mel as an Anti-Semite to get him into trouble. They had recordings of him saying shit about them, so that's all they needed. You're Jewish dude.

Good job, that Jew. Oh the Jew who schemed that plot, accusing the creepy celebrity that kept sleeping with little boys after paying a little boy $23 million not to sue him. What a PERFECT target to frame for pedophilia!

You're attracted to little boys. Cakehorn likes Lucy, you copy him. Too weird with projecting the pedo label, it's you buddy.