The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
OpesterVSRattleSnake.png

I love Luis but I'd also never stop laughing if Opie cleaned his fawkin clock.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Reminder that Luis actually thought about buying the OnA subreddit for thousands of dollars so he could control what we said about him.

I made a few comments about how fake he was about fighting BShaub then kissing his ass every chance he got. On Bisping podcast with some FeedNanas in there and his puppy Harrington deleted them within minutes. Fags if you ask me.

FingerofGod

RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE!!!!

View attachment 166091
I’m on the Opester’s side on this one. Luis has been acting like a complete fag lately. His hole is ruining him. I’m pretty sure he’s lashing out because someone recently compared him to Opie on the LOS subreddit and in general he’s been getting the most hate he’s ever gotten in the last few months. They did a show with TFATK at Skankfest and Luis called Schaub the nicest guy he’s ever met. Total phony who’s becoming afraid to shit on people who make more money than him.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I’m on the Opester’s side on this one. Luis has been acting like a complete fag lately. His hole is ruining him. I’m pretty sure he’s lashing out because someone recently compared him to Opie on the LOS subreddit and in general he’s been getting the most hate he’s ever gotten in the last few months. They did a show with TFATK at Skankfest and Luis called Schaub the nicest guy he’s ever met. Total phony who’s becoming afraid to shit on people who make more money than him.
What's the name of the sub? I know their forum failed shortly after the OG one got nuked