The most annoying fuck in the world

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Well the thing is by making the donations public he generates the revenue for the next donation etc. It's not a bad model.
That's not how donations work, that's how advertising and promotion works. You're right though, using a popular donor to get more donors is not a bad model, which is why non-profit organizations pay for it.

This shit was posted a week ago and has a 100 million views. Who the fuck finds this entertaining?!

He could be our mascot!

65083b9104ba6.image.png
...those bucky beaver teeth of his.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
I don't recall exactly but I think 100 percent of chocolate profits go to food banks. If he'd lying about it he's be caught by now.
Now you're just straight up making shit up:

1695525001628.png

It's straight up profit for him, some of which is then used to bankroll videos, which in some will feature a palatable "charity" cause de jure.

Why do you want to suck this creepy faggots cock so hard? I forget, are you one of the hangers on here with a youtube channel? You lookin for the Mr Beast linkup?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Anyone making charitable donations public is advertising for themselves or is paid by the charity to advertise. It's a total scumbag move. If you're such a good guy, cut a check and don't make a video about it. But that's not worth it, is it?
“You’re not supposed to talk about the charity you do. The check I write every year is just between me and St. Jude’sch.”
:rnugida:

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
it feels that everyone with a youtube falls over themselves to defend this homo
It's a mix between "I would sell my entire family to get a fraction of his success" and buying into the mythos that "Mr. Beast" is a supposedly "self-made man" that "learned the youtube algorithm" and leveraged that into making his success. Which is horseshit, but he's powerful enough to have suppressed where he got his bankroll from. So, he's the youtubers wet dream of being "so good" at youtube you become a billionaire.

It's just as horseshit as trying to claim a few years back that "Ninja" became famous on skill or talent, rather than right place right time and kids being retarded.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
It's just as horseshit as trying to claim a few years back that "Ninja" became famous on skill or talent, rather than right place right time and kids being retarded.

Ninja's success I could somewhat understand. He had that hyperactive personality that would appeal to kids and he latched onto Fortnite at the perfect time so he could benefit from its popularity.

This sleepy-eyed, buck-toothed retard though - I just do not understand how he got so popular. I get that his content is specifically engineered to be as attention-grabby as possible but it really isn't that great. I forced myself to watch one of his videos recently because I thought there might be something I was missing but it's just exactly what you'd expect it to be. Yes it was well edited and delivered on the title but it's just fucking bland. The guy has no real personality and his "crew" are just a bunch of annoying typical hangers on. Then again kids are retards and they're his main audience so I guess that explains it.