The most annoying fuck in the world

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Hot take - I like him. The people who hate him and demonize him are the people who don't understand why someone would dedicate their life to charity. They hate him because the concept of giving is alien to them unless its done out of tradition.
"The people who hate him and demonize him are the people who don't understand why someone would dedicate their life to charity"

Christ Turk, I thought you were smarter than this.

Guy makes brand off "look at how rich I am", "I bought the most expensive xyz", "I made my friends compete for a Million dollars", etc.

Stupid kids gobble it up.

He makes "charity" videos that almost exclusively revolve around him giving children or the families of children enormous sums of money due for "charity". Kids engage even harder because they dream that if they can just get the attention of Mr. Beast, they'll get money too.

Everything in his brand, his editing style, his thumbnails, etc. is exclusively done to maximize child engagement.

Any criticisms on how he's hollow? "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DO FOR CHARITY", as you deflect why he's doing another attention grabbing "giveaway" involving kids, and not establishing a methadone clinic, or basically any act of charity that doesn't maximize his brand to his child audience.

1695517987034.png

This is charity to you?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
"The people who hate him and demonize him are the people who don't understand why someone would dedicate their life to charity"

Guy makes brand off "look at how rich I am", "I bought the most expensive xyz", "I made my friends compete for a Million dollars", etc.

He makes "charity" videos that almost exclusively revolve around him giving children or the families of children enormous sums of money due for "charity". Kids engage even harder because they dream that if they can just get the attention of Mr. Beast, they'll get money too.

Everything in his brand, his editing style, his thumbnails, etc. is exclusively done to maximize child engagement.

Any criticisms on how he's hollow? "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DO FOR CHARITY", as you deflect why he's doing another attention grabbing "giveaway" involving kids, and not establishing a methadone clinic, or basically any act of charity that doesn't maximize his brand to his child audience.

View attachment 153792

This is charity to you?
How do you get a plane ticket for a $1?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
How do you get a plane ticket for a $1?
WOW HOW WOULD YOU GET A PLANE TICKET FOR $1 NOW I GOTTA WATCH IT -every kid watching clickbait on youtube.

Answer: you don't, you "pay a dollar" to a guy with an ultralight to take you up and around for 5 minutes. Whatever horseshit you need to get the formulated title that has brought you success. Very charitable.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I think Turk was being sarcastic. Edit: I am a horse's ass.
Never seen a one of this "Mr. Beast" person's videos, so I can't comment on the content but I don't buy it. Not real. AI and CGI and animatronics and holograms and swamp gas, this is HAARP, this is MIND CONTROL

:fighter_lg:

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

View attachment 153792

This is charity to you?
Screenshot_20230923-220750.png

It does if you look at the right channel

On top of which he finances a foodbank in his home town and shelters and stuff

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
WOW HOW WOULD YOU GET A PLANE TICKET FOR $1 NOW I GOTTA WATCH IT -every kid watching clickbait on youtube.

Answer: you don't, you "pay a dollar" to a guy with an ultralight to take you up and around for 5 minutes. Whatever horseshit you need to get the formulated title that has brought you success. Very charitable.
The clickbait title almost worked on me. I might be retarded.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
View attachment 153812
It does if you look at the right channel

On top of which he finances a foodbank in his home town and shelters and stuff
Me: all his "charity" is just whatever will increase his popularity with children

you: no, look he's "helping paralyzed dogs to run", building a children's hospital, starting an orphanage, and delivering water to the niggerinos! Yeah, I'm sure kids will just hate all of that, dumb dumb.

No funding a battered woman's shelter, no drug addiction rehabs... all just nice palatable stuff that will make him even more popular with kids. What a coincidence. Such fortune for him that all of his charitable interests are the things that will grow his brand the most.

I think Turk was being sarcastic. Edit: I am a horse's ass.
Never seen a one of this "Mr. Beast" person's videos, so I can't comment on the content but I don't buy it. Not real. AI and CGI and animatronics and holograms and swamp gas, this is HAARP, this is MIND CONTROL

:fighter_lg:
FUCK YOU LAMONT I KNEW THIS FUCKER WAS SINCERE HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS AN AUTIST WHO DIDN'T PICK UP ON SARCASM!

Turk February

Me: all his "charity" is just whatever will increase his popularity with children

you: no, look he's "helping paralyzed dogs to run", building a children's hospital, starting an orphanage, and delivering water to the niggerinos! Yeah, I'm sure kids will just hate all of that, dumb dumb.

No funding a battered woman's shelter, no drug addiction rehabs... all just nice palatable stuff that will make him even more popular with kids. What a coincidence. Such fortune for him that all of his charitable interests are the things that will grow his brand the most.

FUCK YOU LAMONT I KNEW THIS FUCKER WAS SINCERE HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS AN AUTIST WHO DIDN'T PICK UP ON SARCASM!
The options are give to palatable charities, grow brand, give more, grow more, putting millions of dollars of corporate ad revenue into charity hands etc. Or get 500 views for donating 20 bucks to a womens shelter, and then go back to a job at Sonic. I think your argument is kind of dumb.

Turk February

Anyone making charitable donations public is advertising for themselves or is paid by the charity to advertise. It's a total scumbag move. If you're such a good guy, cut a check and don't make a video about it. But that's not worth it, is it?
Well the thing is by making the donations public he generates the revenue for the next donation etc. It's not a bad model.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
The options are give to palatable charities, grow brand, give more, grow more, putting millions of dollars of corporate ad revenue into charity hands etc. Or get 500 views for donating 20 bucks to a womens shelter, and then go back to a job at Sonic. I think your argument is kind of dumb.
bcb.jpg

Nice false equivalency, stupid. This ugly fuck can and will continue to make millions off retarded children. Just don't expect me to praise him because he found a way to leverage "charity" into increasing his popularity and put more money in his pocket.