• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥 The Lolcow That Can't Stop Losing In Court - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 7)

Imager

STFUYSN
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You need to technicality tomlinson this. Since quasi won, BDA won, even mullen got a W.... that must mean they are not idiots according to fat logic

he turned $100,000+ of free money into -$70,000+. Streisand effected himself into kiwifarms and internet lolcow infamy. That seems like a win for the idiots, but since he never lets them win... must not be idiots then
Per wikipedia, it was William Ockham who popularized Occam's Razor, which used to be known as Ockham's Razor.

Therefore I want to reply simply:

Hock Ham's Razor

Hanging up now.

CuntFucker .

‎
‎
Forum Clout
It's amazing how much he confides in Josiah to brag and posture. Completely irresponsible, even if it had been a real interview instead of a prank... I know it's largely due to his retardation but I kind of respect Pat's resilience to keep going after being fucked with so badly so often.

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Forum Clout
You need to technicality tomlinson this. Since quasi won, BDA won, even mullen got a W.... that must mean they are not idiots according to fat logic

he turned $100,000+ of free money into -$70,000+. Streisand effected himself into kiwifarms and internet lolcow infamy. That seems like a win for the idiots, but since he never lets them win... must not be idiots then
No matter what, he has sealed his retarded behavior on the internet forever.

Since he obviously loves encouraging his trolls, everything he's posted online is archived on countless websites.

Imager

STFUYSN
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It's amazing how much he confides in Josiah to brag and posture. Completely irresponsible, even if it had been a real interview instead of a prank... I know it's largely due to his retardation but I kind of respect Pat's resilience to keep going after being fucked with so badly so often.
I heard Dan Mullen calls it the Five Sunk Cost Fallacy

…I got nothing.

nitronick

‎
Forum Clout
Porsalin and Beige just got BTFO'd. Every video this dude has put out has been better than the previous one. All-in wit da Cryptic Web Chronicles.
Beige did great work before but then he made that tranny one and i was like uhhhh this is the same guy? Then just been shitty UFC and Steroid docs. He needs to go back....to how he used to be. He was the best youtube documentary maker ever...what happaned? :klxffi4:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I didn't expect these videos would ever get more than 500 views

1000007482.jpg

G

Patrick lost the hearing. He let the idiots win. He had every logistical advantage and the idiots still won.

I am not sure there has ever been a bigger loser than Patrick S Tomlinson. Like I was thinking earlier today about MC Hammer and how he went from multi-millionaire to working at a call center and how humiliating that must be, and he still is not as big of a loser as Patrick Tomlinson, since he has an actual job.
If you listen to the whole recording of the hearing, you can almost hear the judge/magistrate go from impartiality to disliking Patrick. BDA offers no excuses, acts humbly, never says anything unless asked and then never more than is needed. He acknowledges mistakes he made and the absurdity of the whole thing. In short, he behaves like a normal person, given the abnormal situation. Fat, on the other hand, acts entitled, snarky and extremely stupidly, and arrogant with it. The judge understands he's a cunt within a couple of minutes. I've listened to it 5 or 6 times and it's a joy every time.

Rodeo Clown

‎
Forum Clout
If you listen to the whole recording of the hearing, you can almost hear the judge/magistrate go from impartiality to disliking Patrick. BDA offers no excuses, acts humbly, never says anything unless asked and then never more than is needed. He acknowledges mistakes he made and the absurdity of the whole thing. In short, he behaves like a normal person, given the abnormal situation. Fat, on the other hand, acts entitled, snarky and extremely stupidly, and arrogant with it. The judge understands he's a cunt within a couple of minutes. I've listened to it 5 or 6 times and it's a joy every time.
He truly is the most unlikable man alive. It leeches out of his fat sweaty skin. Nothing about him his good, he's the least jolly fat man alive.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I do recall that, too. I just have some memory of a post where he said his lawyers were all sitting around laughing at how well he was owning us or some shit.
I don't have it in front of me but early on he said his lawyers were on board with his constant engagement. It may have been a text or Reddit post and gone forever though

G

He definitely said it, and in a public post in response to someone questioning the legal wisdom of endlessly childing.
When asked about it by Josiah or some podcast podcast host Pat said something like his lawyers didn't like it but they know they can't control him and Pat had told his lawyers "these aren't 'trolls' and they don't get to control the narrative" blah blah blah.

Way to listen to your legal counsel, stupid.