the level of unprofessionalism and disdain to the listeners when they used to eat on mic is mind boggling

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
BrianJimDanApril112014.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I can actually understand the eating thing.

You wouldn't think sitting in a chair talking would be draining, but if you get light headed from morning starvation, you become utterly useless on-air.

I am also willing to throw them the bone that waking up before sunrise fucking blows. You have to be in bed before 8pm just to get a full nights sleep, so you end up trying to cut time out of your morning prep. Eating in the car while someone else drives you would be a no brainer.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I can actually understand the eating thing.

You wouldn't think sitting in a chair talking would be draining, but if you get light headed from morning starvation, you become utterly useless on-air.

I am also willing to throw them the bone that waking up before sunrise fucking blows. You have to be in bed before 8pm just to get a full nights sleep, so you end up trying to cut time out of your morning prep. Eating in the car while someone else drives you would be a no brainer.
Fucking world chess champions don't eat at the table for 6 hours. "Before sunrise" is kind of tenuous. The show would start at 6:30 AM and they all had a place in Manhattan. They aren't waking up at 2:45 AM like a weatherman. Get up at 5:30, assholes, shit, shower, shave, and eat whatever in 30 minutes, take 15 minutes to get to the studio and do a modicum, 10-15 minutes, of loose prep.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Get up at 5:30, assholes, shit, shower, shave, and eat whatever in 30 minutes

We got a marine over here. They're not chess masters, they're lazy radio hosts. They never had to do any of that shit in 30 minutes, they could do it all during the show, and all you can do about it is complain 15 years later. The chad radio complainer vs. the virgin radio listening complainer.