the level of unprofessionalism and disdain to the listeners when they used to eat on mic is mind boggling

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Didn't he have a female personal trainer too?
Both Norton and Anthony had personal trainers and nutritionists. Anthony also had a personal chef as well. Norton also had multiple personal assistants and handlers. Anthony as well had Keith as his personal assistant and private security. Norton would also use interns and show staff to do various jobs for him. Like Norton famously hired Roland to take pictures for him during that Yankees charity event with Derek Jeter.

Norton and Anthony also had interior decorators (that did not kill 16 Czechoslovakians). But Anthony also drank a ton and ate like shit. And clearly was on roids or HGH during the Sirius-XM years because his arms and head became huge like Dana White. So after Anthony stopped getting that Sirius-XM money he basically did not have enough to maintain his small army of assistants. And the alleged heart attack probably put him off of roids and dick pills and whatever else he was taking.

Norton had a boxing coach work with him as a personal trainer but still looked like a worm so I have to imagine he cheated on his diet nonstop. Both Anthony and Norton sometimes would talk on air about eating candy like candy bars. Anthony once said he kept candy bowls like Halloween bowls around his house in case anyone wanted candy. I just laugh imagining Norton hitting a heavy bag with the rest of the gym looking on. A few times Norton would talk on air about his boxing training to the reaction of basically dead and total silence.

Didn't he have a female personal trainer too?
All that talk about going to the gym and eating egg whites and this is what he has to show for:
1649148546798.png

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
I have been listening to stuff from 04 and its so much better than their later shit. They are all enthusiastic, the production is great, Ant is on fire constantly, even Opie is toleratable and can still take a trashing. Its staggering how much they dialled it in during the later years and they wonder why they lost markets left and right?

G

I have been listening to stuff from 04 and its so much better than their later shit. They are all enthusiastic, the production is great, Ant is on fire constantly, even Opie is toleratable and can still take a trashing. Its staggering how much they dialled it in during the later years and they wonder why they lost markets left and right?

congrats, you win faggot of the day.

FE2EB480-1837-49BD-ABEE-AFF9AF06C1E1.jpeg

YEAAAA! ANT

I got to give it to Stern. That motherfucker never ate or drank on air and if he ever caught even Robin taking a drink without muting her mic he'd be like "WTF are you doing?!". I get legitimately fawkin annoyed whenever I hear any of the O&A crew eating on mic, but then I remember OnA got fired, Patrice is dead, and Jimmy is relegated to being second fiddle to fucking Sam, and then I'm not as annoyed.

RobertMewler

O&A and every other show had guys eat on the air. And farting into the microphone was part of the immature humor. You have to remember that these guys would piss on authors' books and sometimes piss on each others' food. Take baby shit on their faces and have people vomit eggnog into each other's mouths. So burping and farting on air was not even close to as gross as they got.
Opie pissing on authors' books and Baby Bird are probably my two favorite bits after Jocktober. The nostalgia is real.

RobertMewler

I got to give it to Stern. That motherfucker never ate or drank on air and if he ever caught even Robin taking a drink without muting her mic he'd be like "WTF are you doing?!".
You are so right. If you have a minute, go here and scroll down to the Comic-Con episode. At the 5:44:31 mark he stops in midsentence to ask Robin what she's eating and tells her she needs to stop that. She says she never gets to eat and he replies that she doesn't need to eat, eat after the show.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
It's absurd these morons couldn't go four hours without eating, PURRIOD. but even so -- they had fucking breaks.

Plus, now with zoom meetings, even boomer coworkers have figured out how to mute their mics when not speaking. They had cough buttons

I can admit I'm mainly jealous of how amazing their gig was for the amount of work/money, but the shit is infuriating @CorradoSoprano4

I'll also just leave this regarding what an employee is entitled to in the US, per the Dept of Labor:

"15 minute break for 4-6 consecutive hours or a 30 minute break for more than 6 consecutive hours. If an employee works 8 or more consecutive hours, the employer must provide a 30-minute break and an additional 15 minute break for every additional 4 consecutive hours worked. Applies to retail establishments."

It's amazing so many people can manage to grit their teeth through four hours without eating egg sandwiches, bagels, cereal, yogurt, berries, melk and starbucks the entire time.