The leaked Howard Stern conference.

RobertMewler

Before Artie? I realize those Jackie years were considered the golden years but the Artie years, even post satellite move, was some of the best shows they've ever done. Artie vs. Eric the Midget/Crazy Alice/Heroin, Sal's wife's emotional friend. Shit still holds up.
You're so right. Artie vs. everything (especially Sal) is still funny. His laughing at Blue Iris and Eric is still great even though I've heard that audio a dozen or more times. I used to hate Sal's buffoonery but now I eat it up. Gary was and will always be a thin-skinned faggot but that's what makes him great as a heel and punching bag.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You're so right. Artie vs. everything (especially Sal) is still funny. His laughing at Blue Iris and Eric is still great even though I've heard that audio a dozen or more times. I used to hate Sal's buffoonery but now I eat it up. Gary was and will always be a thin-skinned faggot but that's what makes him great as a heel and punching bag.

Sal was the perfect punching bag because he leaned into it. There’s one where he got blackout drunk when a fan invited him and Richard to stay the night so he tried to fuck her mom. “I figured she was lonely because her husband died.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I watched this when it originally came out. Really the only 'embarrassing' part of it is when he admits his numbers have tanked.

Other than that? He probably could have gone about it a better way, so he doesn't look like Evil Steve Jobs giving a demanding presentation. But you and the other fans acting like this is a major 'gotcha' are going overboard with the entitlement.

So the guy acknowledges there's less heat on his name, and he came up with a few (sloppy) ideas and told his people face to face rather than by memo. If you have a problem with this? It's a Chapo sentiment... whining that the boss is expecting his employees to actually work toward the growth of his lame show, and not just run around the hallways pulling pranks or slacking off (which has proven to do dick in terms of getting his name out there anymore)

What's so shocking about spamming celebrities under fake accounts so you can use their name for your own benefit? That's literally the most Howard thing I have ever heard. And you know what? He has a shitload of A-Listers on now so something worked. He has ALWAYS been this way. For fuck sake, he used to publicly humiliate his unpaid interns because they didn't prepare his baked potato or boiled water properly. I don't think having a corny powerpoint meeting with slightly unrealistic goals is worse than that. You just don't like it because it's not for your entertainment. No fucking shit. You were never meant to see it.

Howard Stern in 2022 is not going to function in a corporate setting doing the same exact thing he did in 2009, in 1999, or in 1989. And that coupled with his Semitism, is why he has had longevity.

Beyond that -- Do you really think he gives a flying fuck that retards online, edgelords, aged out blue collar boomers, and Gen X truckers think he's soft now? You ain't his target demographic anymore. Y'know who is? Young people and grown women with shitty taste... Because they will actually buy shit and not just pirate it. Howard is a salesman and his product has always been himself. You have zero entitlement to him tapdancing to your liking for the rest of both your lives.

Yes, it's sad that the only 'anti-mainstream' media powerhouse who was an "outsider" has flipped to the dark woke side. It's sad for the "What IF" scenario... What if he was the one who said "fuck this shit" and funneled all his money into keeping the torch of abrasive, crude comedy lit? He probably would have gotten away with it, but what would he get in return? He would be King Shit of a bunch of lonely internet idiots who never show up to defend you when you get in trouble, who never attach their irl name to supporting you, who sit by and let the media trash you. And if they do try to defend you, they make you look like a fucking retard (ala Trump followers)

Yeah, it's not as rewarding as catering to actual consumers who will actually pay for his actual low-effort garbage. Vince McMahon did the exact same thing, and he's still a billionaire who just retired. Howard will follow suit soon enough.

TLDR: Working 3 days a week every other week at the most boring tame shit you can is more profitable than "giving 'em hell" for 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. The guy is almost in his 70s and he's made a career of being the enemy of the media. He saw what happened with Trump and he doesn't have the spine or the energy to be that guy anymore.

Why do you feel entitled to him being exactly what he was when you were a teenager?
This Post Brought to You By: A Boomer.

That's Boomer, defending the shitdickyest behavior because they would do the same and assume everyone else will too

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Stern only went to satellite because Clear Channel dropped him from their stations in 2004. He never gave a shit about FCC fines when it was the station paying them. But as soon as his free speech crusade starting costing him money he left terrestrial radio. (Can't fault him for that. Especially with the half a billion in play.