• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The end of Patposting?

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
If patposting wasn't so damn strong this past month I'd be all in with da cumiaposting again. Last I checked Joe might have had to cancel a solo joe show due to low turnout while also whining about being ripped off on a cruise (whoda thunk it). Nana on the other hand went on an insane racist tirade on cozy.tv and was thrown out of the cellar. Pat has a strong lead but the cumias don't disappoint. The other thing that might be good would be to "a-log" nulls favorite cows. It would be funny to annoy him in a way trannies can't

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
If patposting wasn't so damn strong this past month I'd be all in with da cumiaposting again. Last I checked Joe might have had to cancel a solo joe show due to low turnout while also whining about being ripped off on a cruise (whoda thunk it). Nana on the other hand went on an insane racist tirade on cozy.tv and was thrown out of the cellar. Pat has a strong lead but the cumias don't disappoint. The other thing that might be good would be to "a-log" nulls favorite cows. It would be funny to annoy him in a way trannies can't
To me, Null feels like the final boss. We should dedicate our lives to making his a living hell.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
In my view of things I'd say "don't flatter yourself" she really is just one of us but gayer
She has a much more prolific background in racist shit posting, that's for sure. I think that is one of the reasons she's so attracted to this site.

Didn't even think about Null. Good candidate.

1677563307269.png

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
She has a much more prolific background in racist shit posting, that's for sure. I think that is one of the reasons she's so attracted to this site.
It's 100% guaranteed Jackie Brown is into race play and other random shit (rape fantasy, choking, etc). You don't come into a lion's den unless deep down you have some punishment fetish.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
We finish Logan Lynn off. There's no other option.

This place backed down after the People article on the Forums because it just so happened to coincide with the beginning of Patposting. We had a full plate with him that we dropped completely when the Pat epic kicked off. We need to get back to that fucking prick.

And I'll bet you that Pat will continue to SWATT himself for the rest of his life, even after this place slowly loses interest in him.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's 100% guaranteed Jackie Brown is into race play and other random shit (rape fantasy, choking, etc). You don't come into a lion's den unless deep down you have some punishment fetish.
You know, it didn't really occur to me, but you and Turk keep mentioning race-play with her and it 100% makes sense.

Good call. It really explains everything.