• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The end of Patposting?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
So it looks very possible that this season could indeed be the final season of Fatrick and Friends.

If that's the case, what happens next?

Do we create a Paul Weimer spinoff ? Shane Nokes?

The cow worshipping Bollywood stunt double wants it too badly, so I say that she's out. Fatniss from The Hunger Pangs thrives on attention.

A return to Cumia posting? If you haven't been keeping up, there's been some HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT developments recently with Nana, and a new Golden Age might be upon us.

What say you?
I think I'm going to delete my account and walk off into the desert. The job is done and now I can die.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
When Cumiaposting started to die down, we looked at Logan Lynn and Pat. But Pat came to us. The next freak we find won’t be of our choosing.
That is true. We actually tried multiple times back in the Reddit days to forget about him, but he wouldn't allow it.

Like Jackie, he insists upon the attention and victimhood as validation.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I do enjoy the ones I don’t understand. Rick swatts himself to show us who’s boss (somehow) and she comes here and fights with people and there’s literally no upside.
What always has me cracking up is her moral fagging about the tactics that some people on here use then using the exact same tactics. The level of cognitive dissonance to be a Jackie is just beyond me.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
What always has me cracking up is her moral fagging about the tactics that some people on here use then using the exact same tactics. The level of cognitive dissonance to be a Jackie is just beyond me.
She also shared a picture of some dude with his shirt off to prove she isn’t fat. We were playing checkers, she was playing chess

Last edited:
G

So it looks very possible that this season could indeed be the final season of Fatrick and Friends.

The cow worshipping Bollywood stunt double wants it too badly, so I say that she's out. Fatniss from The Hunger Pangs thrives on attention.

A return to Cumia posting? If you haven't been keeping up, there's been some HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT developments recently with Nana, and a new Golden Age might be upon us.

What say you?
Shane Nokes is deep under cover programming video game titles. We’re safe there.

Paul Weimer needs to be taken the fuck down for his crimes but that would have happened by now if it was possible.

Lit Crit and Music Crit/Comedian posting merging together could be likely but i don’t know. A lot of brothamen on that side are kinda salty with PatPosters with certain exceptions.

Man, this is how it ends? Not with a bang but with a DO THEY HAVE ANY IDEA?! Ha, fat. You think he thinks Norm is funny now? Eeeegggghhhhh......

And you assholes stay away from my Brahmin princess. @piggytomlinson, call me!

G

What say you?
Hildy.

Forum Clout
Shane Nokes is deep under cover programming video game titles. We’re safe there.

Paul Weimer needs to be taken the fuck down for his crimes but that would have happened by now if it was possible.

Lit Crit and Music Crit/Comedian posting merging together could be likely but i don’t know. A lot of brothamen on that side are kinda salty with PatPosters with certain exceptions.

Man, this is how it ends? Not with a bang but with a DO THEY HAVE ANY IDEA?! Ha, fat. You think he thinks Norm is funny now? Eeeegggghhhhh......

And you assholes stay away from my Brahmin princess. @piggytomlinson, call me!
Pat imprisoned for SWATTing himself is a pretty big bang.