The Church of Missy

TYFS

She’s a sinner in the eyes of Catholic God and the South Carolina Diocese (Catholic HQ).

View attachment 200585
My grandparents are church going catholics. They wouldn't allow their adult daughter, in her 40s, to sleep over with her partner until they married and they lived hundreds of miles away.

This fake catholic try hard is full of it! Apologies for the harsh words but she really is a stone in my shoe

IMG_8817.jpeg

Eva Brawny

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Lmao classic Simp Ant in full effect :image_9253_m:

If you're in the precarious situation of dating a woman in her 30s you have no plans to marry and impregnate, what you DON'T do is start allowing yourself to be photographed together as she longingly cradles an infant.

Also you can tell he's nervously drunk ha ha hole ee shit

BTW Sunday I hope we all prepared to go to church, I fucking subscribed to that fucking channel with alerts for lives.

(I sat thru that entire Sunday live looking for her, pretty sure she goes up to get communion on the right hand side, hard to tell.)

@Faggot Boqposter
Have you gotten any intel from Reddit on those concerned citizens ?
Do they have a live chat? What time is the service?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
BTW Sunday I hope we all prepared to go to church, I fucking subscribed to that fucking channel with alerts for lives.

(I sat thru that entire Sunday live looking for her, pretty sure she goes up to get communion on the right hand side, hard to tell.)

@Faggot Boqposter
Have you gotten any intel from Reddit on those concerned citizens ?
Let’s just say our philosemitic Reddit friends have had a couple preliminary conversations with the Greenville Beth Israel congregation and the Atlanta anti defamation league office.

If you can help with a highlight reel of anti semitic tweets I can ask them to pass them on to the jewesses in charge

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
View attachment 200583View attachment 200582View attachment 200581
Shouldn't have shacked up with a Pedophile dummy or gone on twitter decided to worship Fuentes
Oh, she's catholic. That means she isnt a christian. These are the types of people that party it up and do all the worst shit they possibly can then go into a church and confess their sins to a man and then do it all over again. hey catholic guinea dipshits, The bible literally says the only way to god is through himself or through christ(dont know if you believe the trinity or not, I dont.) You people also are idol worshippers. you worship mary and love the evil pope, you use photos of some random blue eyed white guy as christ, the fucking list goes on. I dont care if youre religious or not, just stop being retarded and think for yourself if you actually believe in god

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Oh, she's catholic. That means she isnt a christian. These are the types of people that party it up and do all the worst shit they possibly can then go into a church and confess their sins to a man and then do it all over again. hey catholic guinea dipshits, The bible literally says the only way to god is through himself or through christ(dont know if you believe the trinity or not, I dont.) You people also are idol worshippers. you worship mary and love the evil pope, you use photos of some random blue eyed white guy as christ, the fucking list goes on. I dont care if youre religious or not, just stop being retarded and think for yourself if you actually believe in god
sunday the bitch will be fed

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
My grandparents are church going catholics. They wouldn't allow their adult daughter, in her 40s, to sleep over with her partner until they married and they lived hundreds of miles away.

This fake catholic try hard is full of it! Apologies for the harsh words but she really is a stone in my shoe
Language!

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I'm not defending Roman Catholicism but most of what you said is completely retarded. The Church is the pillar and the ground of Truth, dummy. There's no "just go to Christ" without the church. There's also no "thinking for yourself" if you're going to be part of the flock. Do sheep think for themselves or do they follow the shepherd?

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
what are you talking about? Churches have been completely taken over by people who only read the lines about love and acceptance which they completely take out of context. " HEY GOD SAYS NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS! oh yeah,stupids? Because the bible actually also says to judge reighteously. This fucking cookie cutter innocent christian stereotype is there to weaken us.(I use us loosely as i havent been a very great follower lately and im ashamed) Theres a fucking church about 3 miles from my home with LGBTQ Rainbow steps leading inside. And you best believe it isnt a rainbow as in the symbol of gods promise to man to not flood the earth again(Noah's Ark). Church is absolutely NO MORE. This is how people make themselves feel better. its a cope. they think they can just believe in god or go talk to some old faggot sitting in a stall and theyll be miraculously saved. Bullshit. The only thing thats important in REAL christianity, Is that you pray to GOD and have a relationship with him, you actually read and study the bible so you arent mislead. "Be wise as serpents, Innocent as doves" What part of what I said exactly is retarded? because church is just a way for scumbag "preachers" to avoid taxes and to grift to stupid people. Most people here on this forum probably know more about the bible than these fuckers do.