The Church of Missy

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Missy? Why did you join a church where the head of the diocese is a fawkin f/n??!

I wonder if any of the volunteers have coloreds in their families. So many things to investigate

IMG_0137.jpeg

G

Definitely. And even if she hadn’t who cares? She’s nana’s gf she could be the nicest person in the world and it would still be worth fucking with her and her family because it’s funny.
Can you link it. I feel bad about sending it to the priest tho... whatll it accomplish? He cant kick her out, itll just make him feel bad. But i guess ill see what happens.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
Can you link it. I feel bad about sending it to the priest tho... whatll it accomplish? He cant kick her out, itll just make him feel bad. But i guess ill see what happens.
the most we can hope for is a joe style "libtards CONTACTING MY CHURCH" tweet and even that is slim.

it's still funny on principle even if she just has to go there and the clergy just KNOW, but realistically we'll never see any yields from her church being informed of her behavior

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
https://x.com/MissAmFirst/status/1777029357669650933 (might be winner for black stuff)
https://x.com/MissAmFirst/status/1776264194997834037

Blacks, and Jew tweets sorted

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
the most we can hope for is a joe style "libtards CONTACTING MY CHURCH" tweet and even that is slim.

it's still funny on principle even if she just has to go there and the clergy just KNOW, but realistically we'll never see any yields from her church being informed of her behavior
just having people know shes shacked up with pedo, and how gossipy church can be....having place where she'll feel unwelcomed is well worth it. I don't expect any of these places to ban her, but just knowing they know is funny. Now I'm not calling for anyone to harass that church; they seem to good folks. Her place of work on the other hand (insert Livia Soprano talking about Brenden)

Last edited:

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Can you link it. I feel bad about sending it to the priest tho... whatll it accomplish? He cant kick her out, itll just make him feel bad. But i guess I’ll see what happens.
The church has much of its congregation listed. They also have Skype/video services. I reckon signing in as Missy and/or Diana orbani and repeating her tweets verbatim might be fun

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Good for her although it doesn't mention that she's begun catechesis or anything so maybe they're just that excited to have anyone new show up more than once?
Based on the attendance of the handful of masses I've been to as an adult, that's probably the case. There was a catholic church near me that got converted into fucking condos in the past 10 or so years, and it was only so "lucky" to not be torn down because it's considered historic.