The Church of Missy

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 8.48.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 8.50.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 8.48.53 PM.png

Shouldn't have shacked up with a Pedophile dummy or gone on twitter decided to worship Fuentes

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Someone have archived links of those hitler tweets? Would be great to ruin her life with those :image_9253:
All I know is that christianity, especially in the South, is VERY separate from Judaism. I’m sure this “Catholic” (Judeochristian) Church would have no problem with one of it’s members spouting off about gassing kikes and praising Hitler. Why would that be an issue? Insert Sam Roberts emoji here

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
TYFS

She’s a sinner in the eyes of Catholic God and the South Carolina Diocese (Catholic HQ).

View attachment 200585
She realizes that Ant will never marry her and since she wont get the house or the money when his heart finally quits. She is trying to set up an exit strategy/safety net. She needs to find someone that wants a marriage so she can insure that no matter what happens she either gets half or all of the mans possessions. Church is the best place to find someone to manipulate into that trap.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
She realizes that Ant will never marry her and since she wont get the house or the money when his heart finally quits. She is trying to set up an exit strategy/safety net. She needs to find someone that wants a marriage so she can insure that no matter what happens she either gets half or all of the mans possessions. Church is the best place to find someone to manipulate into that trap.
Taking loads from Clay at work, taking loads from Black Trainer back in NY, taking loads from some church fella, what a life missy has

Good point, I think that’s also why she’s popping up on “podcasts” lately as well as the Twitter appearance. She’s working several potential grift angles right now and seeing what (if any) will stick.

Even if he were to leave her the house she cannot afford to maintain it and pay the utilities, mortgage and those crazy high taxes. I think if he has a shred of decency in him he will leave any and all remaining assets to Warren and Layla. I’m sure Dawn has discussed this with him seeing as she’s the most reasonable one in that brood.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
i was going to say it's not likely the priest is going to deny her communion, or scandal would break out in the church because of her proclivities.

but after looking at the church site, she seemed to really go ALL IN wit da trad cath bullshit since they seem to do reverent masses so it's actually possible. i hope she feels alienated there. she and ant shouldn't even be living in the same household and if she's serious about it, why should she have her cake and eat it too

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
All I know is that christianity, especially in the South, is VERY separate from Judaism. I’m sure this “Catholic” (Judeochristian) Church would have no problem with one of it’s members spouting off about gassing kikes and praising Hitler. Why would that be an issue? Insert Sam Roberts emoji here
Let’s say you’re not just making this up like you usually are (22 year olds with autism have plenty of life experience, stlaker. Enjoy prison)

Missy has made plenty of racist tweets about Nigs and more than likely Hispanics. Most of those names are Latin. I’m guessing her fellow parishioners wont like the racism or being associated with racist, pretend Natalist groups like America first

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I went through the new parishioner form. It's just a bog-standard type of deal that asks for your name and contact information, religion, former churches, marital status etc but doesn't ask for any sort of commitment. I doubt it's even necessary if somebody wanted to attend.