The boys are back in town.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

crow-clipart-creepy-9.png

Feeding my niggas as we speak. These fuckers survived a Category 4 hurricane and are just chilling like nothing happened.

God Bless you all.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
You’re a good dude, Artie. Are they affectionate animals, can you pet them and stuff?
Affectionate as a person with Asperger's syndrome. If you touch, you'll freak em out. Only one eats from my hand but the others don't fly away if I get close, just hop away. They often wrestle each other within a few feet of me so I know they're comfortable with me to a point. My goal is to pet one of them, I know it's possible and they love their beaks rubbed and will make purring sounds if you do it like Ravens do.

This guy here tamed a Raven. Crows are essentially the same personality wise and socially as a raven so I know it's possible.

G

Affectionate as a person with Asperger's syndrome. If you touch, you'll freak em out. Only one eats from my hand but the others don't fly away if I get close, just hop away. They often wrestle each other within a few feet of me so I know they're comfortable with me to a point. My goal is to pet one of them, I know it's possible and they love their beaks rubbed and will make purring sounds if you do it like Ravens do.

This guy here tamed a Raven. Crows are essentially the same personality wise and socially as a raven so I know it's possible.

[MEDIA=youtube]Cf0r4nnjZGM[/MEDIA]

That’s pretty cool. Must be a very good feeling when you eventually win their trust.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Birds fucking rule. Anyone else fuck around with conures?
They are the cutest and can be super affectionate.

When it comes to pet birds, I love cockatiels. They get super attached to their owners and know how to call them to get their attention with specific chirps. They even seem to know how to change the pitch in their chirp to make it sound like a question. It's pretty neat.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I used to give bacon rinds to the magpies who came to my back porch, and on hot days I'd turn on the sprinkler for them and they'd have a bath.

Some birds are total faggots though. We have a type that's not indigenous (I don't think) to Australia called minor birds, and they swoop people in Spring. Over the years, I've hit two with my car and both times went "got him!". Dickheads.

Monk

Most of the birds that frequent my feeders have gotten used to me and don't fly away if I'm outside tending to my flowers. The sparrows do but they're invasive faggots anyways so fuck em'. I get a good variety of birds at my feeder/suet/bird bath setup. The Merlin app is great for IDing/tracking bird species.