• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Spectacular Megathread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Has there EVER been a single Canadian charity road hockey game that didn't end in violence? No matter the fucking cause? We are garbage people, man. Especially what people think the good ol boy hicks are.

"You're all so polite!"

Canadians aren't nice people. And I fear that a lot of them aren't even good people. The niggers where I am specifically are all white.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Has there EVER been a single Canadian charity road hockey game that didn't end in violence? No matter the fucking cause? We are garbage people, man. Especially what people think the good ol boy hicks are.

"You're all so polite!"

Canadians aren't nice people. And I fear that a lot of them aren't even good people. The niggers where I am specifically are all white.
Our blacks are okay, our poor white people are horrifying. I was in church once and a guy goes "hey that's my seat" I respond "oh, nice of you to write your name on it". Totally about to fight during... I think it was a funeral.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Our blacks are okay, our poor white people are horrifying. I was in church once and a guy goes "hey that's my seat" I respond "oh, nice of you to write your name on it". Totally about to fight during... I think it was a funeral.
You know how faggots have spirit animals? I think you are my spirit animal.

A Russian Charles Bronson with a slender, chokeable neck. In a fat guy jacket and kitty shirt.