• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Spectacular Megathread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Remember when menthol cigarettes were legal. That shit was tight and would cure a cold.
Right before they made the fucking things illegal here I fell in love with the ones with the little capsule of menthol in the filter that you had to pop by pinching it. It was like smoking and brushing your teeth at the same time.

You can still get shitty ones on the rez but they aren't even worth it.

Turry Fawks

Dean of Dog Piss Studies at Waterlooniversity
Forum Clout
Right before they made the fucking things illegal here I fell in love with the ones with the little capsule of menthol in the filter that you had to pop by pinching it. It was like smoking and brushing your teeth at the same time.

You can still get shitty ones on the rez but they aren't even worth it.
Fuck I loved those things.

Turry Fawks

Dean of Dog Piss Studies at Waterlooniversity
Forum Clout
I knew one who busted all his teeth out chewing on rocks. They would just smack him when they caught him doing it. 12 year old faggot me suggested a multivitamin because it clearly had pica from having a trash diet and my buddy and his HA dad looked at me like I was crazy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I knew one who busted all his teeth out chewing on rocks. They would just smack him when they caught him doing it. 12 year old faggot me suggested a multivitamin because it clearly had pica from having a trash diet and my buddy and his HA dad looked at me like I was crazy.
My dad's buddy had one of the full sized weiner dogs when I was a kid that would chew on gravel and it was a bitch trying to take it away from him. My dad was always like "Oscar's so tough he eats fuckin rocks."