• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Day Spectacular Megathread

G

Thanksgiving (French: Action de grâce) or Thanksgiving Day (French: Jour de l'Action de grâce), is an annual Canadian holiday and harvest festival, held on the second Monday in October, which celebrates the harvest and other blessings of the past year. Outside of the country, it may be referred to as Canadian Thanksgiving to distinguish it from the American holiday of the same name and related celebrations in other regions.

G

Thanksgiving (French: Action de grâce) or Thanksgiving Day (French: Jour de l'Action de grâce), is an annual Canadian holiday and harvest festival, held on the second Monday in October, which celebrates the harvest and other blessings of the past year. Outside of the country, it may be referred to as Canadian Thanksgiving to distinguish it from the American holiday of the same name and related celebrations in other regions.
WE KNOWWWWW

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I wrote a whole song about it too, you know what I mean @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , a whole song about LOVE between Ontario and Quebec.
(to any american interlopers, Ile De Hull, or Hull Island is the largest urban crossing between Ontario and Quebec, English and French Canada)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I got a bag of Miss Vickie's All Dressed Up and a 40 of Alberta Premium. The preferred brand of Mr. Lahey in season one of Trailer Park Boys and widely considered the worst Canadian rye available. You might say "but Abe, Royal Reserve is clearly the worst!" But you'd be wrong because Royal Reserve comes with a free sticker that you can put on your car or a loved one's tombstone to display your despicable alcoholism. Alberta Premium also has one of the ugliest bottles of all time. I'm gonna get wasted and shoot tannerite and scare the fuck out of my neighbours.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was younger I had a wallet completely covered in Royal Reserve stickers. One day it all clicked how fucking embarrassed I should've been every time I pulled it out and I got a new one.