• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Day Spectacular Megathread

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
The nice thing about Ottawa is you can whip over to Gatineau and hit up the SAQ to get hammered for fawking cheap.
When I was 16 we used to go over the bridge to Gatineau & buy beer from Quebec gas stations with no ID. It was laughably easy compared to the Karen run LCBO's. Wearing a backpack after high school hours didn't even deter them from selling.

Breaking character here. Living in the heart of Canada's capital I've subjected myself to countless museums and propaganda events and shit and I've grown a genuine sense of patriotism and interest in our cultural artifacts and stories.
I fawking hate Ottawa. Sterilized bureaucratic feeling downtown & rest of the city littered with depressing commie block apartment slabs. Will return to Nova Scotia & stick my cock in a lobster ASAP. Only good thing is proximity to Montreal.

Is Canadian Thanksgiving food like American Thanksgiving food or do you stuff ducks with poutine or something?
I had a duck poutine in old Montreal once.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
When I was 16 we used to go over the bridge to Gatineau & buy beer from Quebec gas stations with no ID. It was laughably easy compared to the Karen run LCBO's. Wearing a backpack after high school hours didn't even deter them from selling.

I fawking hate Ottawa. Sterilized bureaucratic feeling downtown & rest of the city littered with depressing commie block apartment slabs. Will return to Nova Scotia & stick my cock in a lobster ASAP. Only good thing is proximity to Montreal.

I had a duck poutine in old Montreal once.
Ottawa might not be for you, but it's sent out a message, you're free to go elsewhere

Turk February

Forum Clout
The world may laugh at us but we are the only truly progressive classical liberal society in the world. We may be an experiment for the rest of the world, but we take it in stride, with pride, honor, and dignity. We don't take our leaders as examples, unless its what not to do. We are the true north, strong, and free, I wouldn't live anywhere else, even if they gave the trannys flamethrowers, I love this soil and everyone who walks over it. C'est le destin de notre peuple.

G

The world may laugh at us but we are the only truly progressive classical liberal society in the world. We may be an experiment for the rest of the world, but we take it in stride, with pride, honor, and dignity. We don't take our leaders as examples, unless its what not to do. We are the true north, strong, and free, I wouldn't live anywhere else, even if they gave the trannys flamethrowers, I love this soil and everyone who walks over it. C'est le destin de notre peuple.
WWAWD singing "In all of us command"?

Fag shit if you ask me

Turk February

Forum Clout
me after 4 drinks
1696889013884.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I’ve always been curious about the Canadian interest in country music. I know Hank Snow was a big name for mainstream country way back in the day, and Ian Tyson was notable as well