• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thats Wild

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That fucking garnish kills me. Thinking this idiot going through the process of staging his stupid photos always makes me smile. I want to know what details he picks up on vs those that just go completely over his fat head.
Picturing him plating right before the photo trying impress people on the internet with his cook is always hilarious. He thinks he is an iron chef

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Imagine looking in the mirror and you're Fatrick. A reptilian faced weirdo faggotster.
R._Budd_Dwyer_suicide.jpg

Forum Clout
One of my favorites was his chicken rolled in gravel.
This retarded manchild needs a "toddler plate" for his food since he always appears to be learning how to eat like a grown-up and be allowed to eat with adults.

Look at that shit! All of the grody, icky vegetables have been cut bite sized and the chicken looks like what he scooped out of his cat's litter box.

SmartSelect_20240115-004542_Google.jpg

Last edited: