• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thats Wild

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
How the fuck does dry, unbuttered toast (4 slices no less) go with that meal at all? Fucking retard.

It's to draw your eyes away from the Backwood the nigger chef dropped onto your plate. (cinnamon stick)

Now that I look at it longer.
Why the fuck is there a lemon wedge too?
A chickpea, peppers, onion stew... with a squeeze of lemon?

He is literally a child just arranging things together on a plate in a visually appealing (for autistic people, him) manner.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Why would anyone put a cinnamon stick on top of their meal? You're not supposed to put inedible items as garnish on the plate. I mean you can, but it's retarded.
I mean they are edible but not really desirable. I had a manager at my old job who used to chew them after he quit smoking. He would chomp through these things, his shit must have been like potpourri. Of course he was mean nicotine addict, apparently prior he used to smoke a cig with a cup of coffee with a dip in his mouth.

G

One of my favorites was his chicken rolled in gravel.

[URL='https://ibb.co/Vpmk0d1']
gravelchicken.jpg
[/URL]
Ah yes the texture of Anthony’s crater face