• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That Dan.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1706825581972.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 180358
The Chad Dan Mullen:

Confident
Assertive
At Ease
Owns Baldness by Shaving Head

View attachment 180357
The Gay Virgin patrick:

Bloated
Unhappy
Worried, Knit Brow
Sweating
Otho-From-Beetlejuice-Looking Mother Fucker
Pat thinking someone being bald is a serious insult is funny since PCJ - a man who shaved his head - stole his wife right in front of his fat face.

That’s why he has such anger towards anyone that is bald - reminds him he’s a weak flabby faggot with bitch tits.

My hair starting thinning / getting light spots in my early 20s and just shaved it before it got too obvious it was going away and it’s been great. I look younger than people my age (late 30s) because others are starting to get a couple grey / white hairs on their head & beards. There’s a guy at my work I figured was older than me because he had a good amount of grey / white mixed into his head and full beard and the guy is 2 years younger than me.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His arms are astoundingly void of muscle. Like, regular guys who don't work out develop bigger arms from just doing day to day shit. It's like he's avoided lifting anything for his whole life. His retarded fat-backed pear body and paddle-whacked block head is a whole other thing, but the arms are insanely unimpressive.
That’s what’s so funny about his “I bench 250” claim and all his “I need the heavy weights” nonsense. He doesn’t have a hint of a tricep and no bicep to speak of.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
what site is that? glassdoor has it a lot higher for insight software account execs. interesting enough a general search for senior account exec salaries seem to be higher in NC than Boston, which you'd think it'd be the opposite. i guess it depends on how insight does salaries and if they adjust it based on where you live.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
what site is that? glassdoor has it a lot higher for insight software account execs. interesting enough a general search for senior account exec salaries seem to be higher in NC than Boston, which you'd think it'd be the opposite. i guess it depends on how insight does salaries and if they adjust it based on where you live.

https://www.payscale.com/

Some companies actually use payscale for "market rate" so its a feedback loop which generally means the data will self regulate. Its fairly accurate. For tech companies you can get exact salaries from the h1b salary database . They are required by law to post salaries. But the jobs are usually tech jobs.

Forum Clout
https://www.payscale.com/

Some companies actually use payscale for "market rate" so its a feedback loop which generally means the data will self regulate. Its fairly accurate. For tech companies you can get exact salaries from the h1b salary database . They are required by law to post salaries. But the jobs are usually tech jobs.

We all know thanks to self styled security researcher and man handed Jackie, that Dan's bucks come from human trafficking Brazilian women. The job is just for the healthcare, hookers need healthcare, ask Hildy.

G

Dan seems like he's more in sales, competent "enterprise" SaaS salesmen/women can make $$$ on a decent compensation plan. This isn't exactly a secret, but then again I'm in the industry.

"Account Executive" is a broad title, I've worked at places where they were more or less customer support and other places where they were handling sales...

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Dan seems like he's more in sales, competent "enterprise" SaaS salesmen/women can make $$$ on a decent compensation plan. This isn't exactly a secret, but then again I'm in the industry.

"Account Executive" is a broad title, I've worked at places where they were more or less customer support and other places where they were handling sales...

oh god are you in SaaS sales? Every engineer hates you, just so you know.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Dan’s claim that he’s passionate about equity comp is false. He’s not fooling me.

The fact is Dan is a dealmaker. Loves the game. Loves a competitive counterparty. Loves the back and forth. Sure, he’s lost his cool a time or two but he always plays by the rules.

Anybody who is anybody knows his phone is always on. Need to talk at 2AM? No problem, he’ll call you. He’s real old school like that. A throwback to a time when men were men. The best sat at the top and everybody got the fuck out of the way.

He’s Michael Douglas in Wall Street. He’s Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross. Oh yeah, set of steak knives? FUCK YOU. How about a sink for each finger + a thumb, bitch.

Equity comp software is just what he sells. His passion is the DEAL, now bow to the KING