Thanks Torque

G

He's such a fucking tool. 3 stage is Compound, Polish, Wax. He doesn't have a high speed buffer or the skills to use one so he's just doing 2 polishes and a wax. It's probably for the better anyway. That road hazard is so old that taking compound and an actual buffer to it would probably take the paint right off, skills or not.

I also hate Alt Text Pat. Jesus Christ you narcississtic fuck, nobody cares what your dumb pictures are of. The only alt text his pics need are "Fat faggot with bitch tits" on his selfies.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Torque admits that installing a stereo is out of his scope of capabilities. Apparently stereos are now built far,far more confusing. Torque automotive expertise maxes out at wiping off dirt and a brake change.

1664390363293.png

1664390400417.png

Speaking of brakes. Here is a pic from last year when he had brake problems. He posts a pic that gives you an idea of what kind of corrosion is going on from those Wisconsin winters. He can shine the paint all he wants but that salt gets into everything and its slowly eating his car from the bottom up. The corrosion got to the point his brakes wouldnt work properly so you can only speculate what else has rust damage since he only does the bare minimum. Id imagine every nut and bolt on the underside is some shade of orange. So he could have crashed his beloved car due to poor maintenance since the brakes were starting to fail before he addressed it.

1664391480632.png

The funny thing is he changed his brakes the year before but didnt address any other maintenance, so he experienced brake failure almost a year later.

1664392268196.png

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Torque admits that installing a stereo is out of his scope of capabilities. Apparently stereos are now built far,far more confusing. Torque automotive expertise maxes out at wiping off dirt and a brake change.

View attachment 67781

View attachment 67782

Speaking of brakes. Here is a pic from last year when he had brake problems. He posts a pic that gives you an idea of what kind of corrosion is going on from those Wisconsin winters. He can shine the paint all he wants but that salt gets into everything and its slowly eating his car from the bottom up. The corrosion got to the point his brakes wouldnt work properly so you can only speculate what else has rust damage since he only does the bare minimum. Id imagine every nut and bolt on the underside is some shade of orange. So he could have crashed his beloved car due to poor maintenance since the brakes were starting to fail before he addressed it.

View attachment 67790

The funny thing is he changed his brakes the year before but didnt address any other maintenance, so he experienced brake failure almost a year later.

View attachment 67791

14000+ happy clients
50 languages
10+ years of work
2000+ cups of coffee

I hope he shows off a picture of it
So Jerry Jen can look up its cost
and then take it for 10 cents on the dollar.

Fat fucking rube cant even change what are essentially plug and play units. Where at worse you buy a small conversion loom.
Thats the bit that angers me... Jerry cant take the money he pays out in labor for being a fat useless cunt.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I hope he gets the most expensive stereo they sell for the car he parks in the alley behind the projects. Some jogger will steal it night 1.

" Welp, looks like the black nazi cyberstalkers broke into my car last night and stole my new stereo. We have it all on video. The cawps are taking finger prints right now. Thanks a lot @cloudflare."