Thanks Torque

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
UFfVeJ0.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is the laziest content.. Didnt even attempt to start with a clean surface. Put a buffer bit in a drill and pull the trigger. Fake "car guy". He really thinks basic maintenance means he can act like he knows his way around cars to the point he made a blog about it. So far he has paid someone to detail his car, changed an antennae, smeared dirt around 3 black plastic pieces, and cleaned headlights with a drill. Bare minimum Pat.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
lol I don't think you need an accessory that fits in a drill to clean your headlights. There's all kinds of solutions (as in cleaning fluids) that only require a cloth. What kind of an idiot gets the cordless drill out to clean headlights? Oh that's right, The 1.2 Torque.

You can use arm & hammer toothpaste for that and it works just as well. I'm not kidding.
I bet you could clean the shit up by cutting a lemon in half and rubbing them with that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
lol I don't think you need an accessory that fits in a drill to clean your headlights. There's all kinds of solutions (as in cleaning fluids) that only require a cloth. What kind of an idiot gets the cordless drill out to clean headlights? Oh that's right, The 1.2 Torque.

I bet you could clean the shit up by cutting a lemon in half and rubbing them with that.
Spent $22 on something that just needs a bit of toothpaste a cloth and some elbow grease.