Thanks for all the laughs guys.

Yes, I bust balls, but I do genuinely care about you wretched humans.
My Father died last year, yet he wasn't just my Dad, he was my best friend.... The kind of person you could talk to about the dumbest shit, yet he would listen with full attention... He died August 5th, 2021, born 1946, former Marine, served in Vietnam....anything, even if it was stupid, he'd hear me out, he'd listen and engage me....

Now I have no one....I know it sounds gay, but it hurts so bad to have no one to listen to your thoughts...

It hurts worse than any death I can imagine.... He was my Best Friend, now all I have are people far below my intellectual capacity...

I pray none of you know what loneliness is.... It is truly worse than anything you could imagine....

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
My Father died last year, yet he wasn't just my Dad, he was my best friend.... The kind of person you could talk to about the dumbest shit, yet he would listen with full attention... He died August 5th, 2021, born 1946, former Marine, served in Vietnam....anything, even if it was stupid, he'd hear me out, he'd listen and engage me....

Now I have no one....I know it sounds gay, but it hurts so bad to have no one to listen to your thoughts...

It hurts worse than any death I can imagine.... He was my Best Friend, now all I have are people far below my intellectual capacity...

I pray none of you know what loneliness is.... It is truly worse than anything you could imagine....
Did you guys watch Rick and Morty together?

G

You always have us tho...

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid

If there is an afterlife, you think your former Marine dad would want you killing yourself because he isn't around? If you had a great relationship with your dad that's the worst thing you could do to him if your spirits will eventually meet up.

Really dude, I don't know him, but picture Ghost Dad in the room watching and judging you as you put the gun to your head. Your dad loved you, and the last thing he'd ever want is for you to kill yourself because he died. Go figure out a way to make his spirit proud, go have a kid and name it after him.

G

I'm sorry to hear about your father, brotherman.

When you wake up in the morning set a goal for yourself. Any goal. You can't kill yourself until you've reached your goal. Your father will be watching and will be extremely proud of you for reaching said goal. Once you've reached it you have 2 choices. Kill yourself, or set another goal...

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm sorry to hear about your father, brotherman.

When you wake up in the morning set a goal for yourself. Any goal. You can't kill yourself until you've reached your goal. Your father will be watching and will be extremely proud of you for reaching said goal. Once you've reached it you have 2 choices. Kill yourself, or set another goal...
I vote he makes his goal bully Pat into suicide.

G

I pray none of you know what loneliness is.... It is truly worse than anything you could imagine...111
1946? How the fuck old are you? My father was in December of 45, my mother in 48, you must be old and you have no family? You're lonely because of bad choices and I'm not doing a bit. You need to just find somebody that keeps you engaged again, you don't stop living becaise your old father died. You mourn, you remember, and you move on. Why don't you have kids?

G

Bro you are a whole Universe unto yourself...let someone explore what you got to offer (be to someone else, what your dad was to you).

Stent

swatchsticker
Glad to have you back HRC!
hillary-clinton-listening.gif