Thanks for all the laughs guys.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
fuck sakes! what's going-on here? I saw gabapentin mentioned but couldn't see a post. If that's all he took then he's gonna be ok.

Will everyone stop dying! It's a hack bit at this point.
We really only need one person to outlive Pat, Anthony, and Joe for the pests to claim victory. That person should probably also kill themselves in the end.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I was going to say “no need to announce it”, but now I’m hearing you’re attempting to OD on gabapentin? It has a super high LD50. It’s an extremely safe drug. Legitimately that is a retarded idea. You would be better served buying a random fentanyl powder from an n-person and shooting it all up.

Anyway despite just calling you stupid, I hope you didn’t do it.

@Volkov I would love to hear more about your attempt. Who found you in the street?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I used to sell gabapentin to a guy I sold cars with. Can someone explain what it even does? I was getting them for practically nothing and selling it to this retard for $10 a pill all day.
I only ever found it useful when I was in opiate or benzo withdrawals. That being said I know some people really liked getting high on Lyrica. Gabapentin made me feel “good” occasionally but it was absolutely nothing like a more traditional recreational drug.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Lyrica isnt gonna kill ya. Itll damage kidneys but its not considered super dangerous. Even Benzos by just themselves (which Lyrica is not) you can take like 500 2mg Xanax and youre not gonna die. If you have so much as a Percocet or a drink, youre dead though.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I used to sell gabapentin to a guy I sold cars with. Can someone explain what it even does? I was getting them for practically nothing and selling it to this retard for $10 a pill all day.
Lyrica kinda makes me feel a little tipsy. Its like a drunken wobbly feeling but not ina crazy xanax blackout or anything. Very strange drug and alot of people describe it doing pretty different shit to them

Lyrica kinda makes me feel a little tipsy. Its like a drunken wobbly feeling but not ina crazy xanax blackout or anything. Very strange drug and alot of people describe it doing pretty different shit to them
No, that had nothing to do with it....

After years, I finally built up the courage to put a 22LR pistol to my head and pull the trigger....

Nothing happened...the firing pin was fucked up...

The story of my life, nothing works when I want it to....

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

After years, I finally built up the courage to put a 22LR pistol to my head and pull the trigger....

Maybe take this event as going right instead of horribly wrong. Can we keep this place to a minimum of one suicide and one death from disease per year?

G

a6d902418109868e347a58aa7b549aa9.jpeg

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Once I get some shells for this 20gauge I will.

I mean you got nothing else to do? Pack your shit and move somewhere else, blow all your money on trans sex workers, I dunno. Think of it like a terminal disease, you got the worst kind of cancer and you've got 4 months tops before you can't get out of bed. What would you do? One day at a time just chasing the basic pursuit of happiness, and maybe you'll recapture the desire to live.