Thanks for all the laughs guys.

G

Oh no, did your girlfriend find out that you come here?

laughing_elf_man.jpg

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Quite a few of us have done this here! Thankfully my attempt was a failure, I knew the moment the pills started kicking in that I did NOT want to die. I managed to crawl into the street before I lost consciousness so I would be found and medically assisted. I am 3 months into physical and mental recovery and while everyday is hell I thank the lord I am not a big fat pig who can't sell more than a few hundred books.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Quite a few of us have done this here! Thankfully my attempt was a failure, I knew the moment the pills started kicking in that I did NOT want to die. I managed to crawl into the street before I lost consciousness so I would be found and medically assisted. I am 3 months into physical and mental recovery and while everyday is hell I thank the lord I am not a big fat pig who can't sell more than a few hundred books.
you good now?

G

how much gabapentin did he say to take to get fawked up? I take a couple of 300mg and smoke a pre-roll sometimes but I didn't know people take it to get really fawked up.
I don't remember exactly, but that fool was trying to tell me that I should take like 20 over a few hours...

Last edited by a moderator: