Terrible Nicknames Given to Women You've Known

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
There was a girl in college who blacked out and shit herself in the bathtub of my old fraternity’s party house. She left the shit in the tub and I guess hobbled back home, but not without a dozen people seeing it. It created chaos because it was the only bathroom in the house and the women couldn’t exactly squat in the front yard.

Anyways, she was Poop Girl the rest of college. And no one wants to bang Poop Girl

There was a girl in college who blacked out and shit herself in the bathtub of my old fraternity’s party house. She left the shit in the tub and I guess hobbled back home, but not without a dozen people seeing it. It created chaos because it was the only bathroom in the house and the women couldn’t exactly squat in the front yard.

Anyways, she was Poop Girl the rest of college. And no one wants to bang Poop Girl
I want to bang poop girl.

Toast

My cousin's group of college friends has one girl with the nickname "Jizzface". Unfortunately, I've forgotten how she hilariously ended up with a face of sploodge resulting in a great name.