Talentless whore makes unsubstantiated claims about dead comedian

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Untalented cunts always have to make things about them. They’re so fragile that they now call being hit on a sexual assault. Norm did nothing wrong.
And now “hit on” is suspect since I don’t think most women even know what being “hit on” means. You could just say Hi or just some basic friendly conversation and these cunts will think you’re aggressive and trying to have sex with them. Safest thing for a man is to just ignore women in most situations to avoid any allegations because women have ruined social interactions. I remember VP Mike Pence getting shit for not attending evening events where alcohol was served without his wife as sexist when in reality it’s to avoid accusations like this cunt did.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 6715View attachment 6716View attachment 6717View attachment 6718View attachment 6719View attachment 6720View attachment 6721View attachment 6722View attachment 6723View attachment 6724

This is what the guys in the comments backing her up look like btw. A lot of them have “comedian” in their bios too, along with the prestigious blue check mark.
These are all the typical “male feminists” women are told to look out for. They cry about life not being fair for women, tweet “feminist AF”, etc. only to be the guy who will slip something in your drink.

MonsterSteve

Age.

Well she is fucking hot and my cock enjoys her but one joke that Norm made has bothered her for that long? Meanwhile half her pictures are of her pussy region and ass. God I want to fuck her, she's HILARIOUS.

Ewpj9pdUUAEPp2V

EkA9yBzVgAAWBWG

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Well she is fucking hot and my cock enjoys her but one joke that Norm made has bothered her for that long? Meanwhile half her pictures are of her pussy region and ass. God I want to fuck her, she's HILARIOUS.

Ewpj9pdUUAEPp2V

EkA9yBzVgAAWBWG
at least at the end of the post she did a call back to the hard cock joke, showing at least EVENTUALLY she got how funny it was. Also i'd give anything to watch Norm call kids retards.