044CD5E4-DFDF-4669-8182-4699D47D1820.jpeg

These guys know fawken comedy!

EraGodless

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Damn those NPC / soyboy meme are spot on
It's odd isn't it, they are all carbon copies of each other, not just in appearance but in their mind frame too. I was having a discussion with my friend the other day about soyboys, we were talking about how we never saw them 10+ years ago, and all of a sudden they just appeared out of nowhere. The closest we could remember to a soyboy was the beta male silicon valley stereotype.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Norm has the cockiness of a rapper, I love it.

https://twitter.com/mollyissilly/status/1437854467181977606

View attachment 6781

She said she liked my set,

so I popped a Percocet.

Got my fingers nice and wet.

She asked "A pic?"

I said "You bet."
Hands down (heh) the most obnoxious twitter bio i have ever seen, it's meme tier. I guarantee he either didn't do as she claims, or if he did it was a joke she was in on and encouraged, she could have brought this up when everyone was getting metoo'd a few years back, yet she waited until the guy was dead and couldn't defend himself.

I hope this doesn't come across as misogynistic, but women should be locked in cages and poked with sticks.

G

View attachment 6715View attachment 6716View attachment 6717View attachment 6718View attachment 6719View attachment 6720View attachment 6721View attachment 6722View attachment 6723View attachment 6724

This is what the guys in the comments backing her up look like btw. A lot of them have “comedian” in their bios too, along with the prestigious blue check mark.
In conclusion, if you get glasses you become a faggot. Also, I’d slap that old fag in the pat’s cum savor with a rock.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Hands down (heh) the most obnoxious twitter bio i have ever seen, it's meme tier. I guarantee he either didn't do as she claims, or if he did it was a joke she was in on and encouraged, she could have brought this up when everyone was getting metoo'd a few years back, yet she waited until the guy was dead and couldn't defend himself.

I hope this doesn't come across as misogynistic, but women should be locked in cages and poked with sticks.
I think the issue is that women aren't modest. Y'Allah she was asking for worse the way she was dressed. May Allah the most merciful punish all whores with eternal hellfire.

normDDR.png

Last edited:

EraGodless

It's odd isn't it, they are all carbon copies of each other, not just in appearance but in their mind frame too. I was having a discussion with my friend the other day about soyboys, we were talking about how we never saw them 10+ years ago, and all of a sudden they just appeared out of nowhere. The closest we could remember to a soyboy was the beta male silicon valley stereotype.
"It's odd isn't it, they are all carbon copies of each other, not just in appearance but in their mind frame too." -- Rod Serling