• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Super Bowl LVIII thread

RoxburyRick

Thank you for bringing this up holy shit I'll be making these this week.

This entire affair is just a vehicle for me to eat hot wings and fries. It wasn't until just now that I even remembered who was playing.
I always go all out the first few weeks of the season. Week 1 this year I made 42 wings for myself. Had 5 for lunch the next day otherwise I ate them all watching redzone

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Captain Insecure chimes in

1707683508287.png

G

I always go all out the first few weeks of the season. Week 1 this year I made 42 wings for myself. Had 5 for lunch the next day otherwise I ate them all watching redzone
I once got 30 spicy wings for dinner. Nothing else, just the wings. Ate about 20 that night. Did the rest the next day. Couldn't shit for about 2 days, and then it was rock hard rabbit droppings for a day. Had to load up on psyllium husk and water to get back to decent turds. Tread carefully

RoxburyRick

I once got 30 spicy wings for dinner. Nothing else, just the wings. Ate about 20 that night. Did the rest the next day. Couldn't shit for about 2 days, and then it was rock hard rabbit droppings for a day. Had to load up on psyllium husk and water to get back to decent turds. Tread carefully
I don't really do spicy so thanks for the concern but my butthole was immaculate

G

I don't really do spicy so thanks for the concern but my butthole was immaculate
I think it was the pure protein + fried that lead to the blockage. No coleslaw or any other roughage to help things along. Good luck

Udders

Great food
@NortheastPhilly going for the under with both QBs over 200 yards is a risky bet, but good luck.

I have complete Chiefs fatigue, hate them, and now understand how much everyone else probably hated the Patriots. That said, you have to keep betting Mahomes until he proves you wrong. He's just been too good. This is also definitely the least I've ever cared about a Super Bowl. I was more excited for Colts/Bears than this.