Super Bowl LVIII thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Post all football/super bowl related gayness. Commercials, Taylor Swift, or even talk about the actual game here.

1707667244929.png

Slackjawed Cow

Chiefs will win, Swift and Kelce will kiss on the field as 30 cameras record it from their planned perspectives and everyone will act like it's an organic moment.
They seem the most prepared and seasoned for it. Im surprised they are the "underdog" in the vegas odds. Even if its only -1.5pts. Niners seemed to not be playing at full potential the last two games.

Jizz

What's on the menu for you guys today? My team is playing so I'm staying home but I'll be cooking all day. I'm making Nashville hot chicken sliders, carne asada that I'll make quesadillas out of, bulgogi fries, bbq weenies, buffalo chicken dip, and shrimp cocktail.
i bought a 7 layer diiiiiiiiip and potato salad. gunna make some ribs too. i wish the game didn't start so late, i want to start drinking my grapefruit road sodas! #Ruizing

Slackjawed Cow

What's on the menu for you guys today? My team is playing so I'm staying home but I'll be cooking all day. I'm making Nashville hot chicken sliders, carne asada that I'll make quesadillas out of, bulgogi fries, bbq weenies, buffalo chicken dip, and shrimp cocktail.
Im not making a celebration out of it. Keeping it mild. Some hot link sandwiches to eat. Figured Id splurge and drink soda today. Also got some french onion dip and ruffles. I would have got a 7 layer dip but the store didnt have any premade and I cant be bothered to make it myself.

"Oh my. Kelce is down, and he isn't moving. This looks bad, Tony."

"There's no motion in his extremities, Jim. You really hate to see this."

"Taylor Swift obviously concerned, as the training staff furiously works on Kelce. On replay, we can clearly see the neck of Kelce twist and snap...right...there."

"Ooh, that looks serious, Jim. Our thoughts are with the Kelce family and, of course, pop princess Taylor Swift."

"We've just received word that Taylor Swift has apparently slipped, and fallen down a flight of stairs. We'll keep an eye on this developing story."