• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Pat doesnt care about her feelings. He is really showing his true colors. Wouldnt be surprised if pat blocked her. This is usually a prime spot to correct the record but I bet he knows it wont go well for him.
I can only see one side of what people are saying because Clementine still has her twitter locked, but apparently her and piggy communicated via dms, he still didn't apologize or was empathetic enough for her, she posted the dms to her twitter and they stopped communicating.

The funny thing is that Pat is right. Clem is a cunt who tried to end Pat's career because of one photoshopped image of Pat flipping off a nonexistent memorial to Rosa Parks. But he's such an equal opportunity cunt that he just ends up being hated by everyone.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I can only see one side of what people are saying because Clementine still has her twitter locked, but apparently her and piggy communicated via dms, he still didn't apologize or was empathetic enough for her, she posted the dms to her twitter and they stopped communicating.

The funny thing is that Pat is right. Clem is a cunt who tried to end Pat's career because of one photoshopped image of Pat flipping off a nonexistent memorial to Rosa Parks. But he's such an equal opportunity cunt that he just ends up being hated by everyone.
He figures its "case closed" and now its back to tweeting comedic homeruns.

1655858072042.png

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
We got the woke blackies against him, now we need to get the based brothas to meet Pat. Weaponize all his "gay black space marine" pitch for his faggot book and "interracial gay" tweets. Circulate them in some black corners of the net and have them clown on this big titty cracker.

we need Tariq Nasheed to know about Pat's obsession with writing fag black characters [email protected]

G

He's right but as others have pointed out, he was still a cunt to her about it. He doesn't seem to have any empathy, sympathy, gratitude, any geniune feelings toward anyone else. She posts a fake message, he gives her shit for posting it. No "Sorry this happened. These people are assholes. I feel bad for you." or some variation. Someone tweets that they bought one of his books, he doesn't give them any kind of thank you. Just some cunty remark like "this is the way" or some other bullshit.

He's a complete asshole to everyone he encounters. Fat too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He's right but as others have pointed out, he was still a cunt to her about it. He doesn't seem to have any empathy, sympathy, gratitude, any geniune feelings toward anyone else. She posts a fake message, he gives her shit for posting it. No "Sorry this happened. These people are assholes. I feel bad for you." or some variation. Someone tweets that they bought one of his books, he doesn't give them any kind of thank you. Just some cunty remark like "this is the way" or some other bullshit.

He's a complete asshole to everyone he encounters. Fat too.
" Sorry the public education system made you too stupid, I cant help you."

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit