Sports fags?

G

Their backup is Gino Smith. He ain't it either.

It might sound like a weird one but Mitchell Trubisky is a free agent. I think he got a raw deal at Chicago and would be better than both of them as a 1 year bonus driven contract
Two words: BAKER. MAYFIELD.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

This is the only thing even remotely football related that I enjoy. Watching mud sharks pay the coal toll on nanny cam.

Gotta love how they completely left out what she did. Not that that's the reason why she deserved it. She deserved it for mingling.

Monk

Been in the same H2H fantasy baseball league since '08. Won twice and have seven finishes in the top 3. 18 teams this season and like how my draft panned out.
9tVWBd7.png

G

Been in the same H2H fantasy baseball league since '08. Won twice and have seven finishes in the top 3. 18 teams this season and like how my draft panned out.
9tVWBd7.png
i'd kill you

any brothermen here interested in an owen a forms yahoo fantasy baseball league? need 3 others (4 team min) and 12 max).

would play for money and laffs

G

Im down for that if we could keep it down to 12 teams. Anything more and you’re having to start Donovan Peoples-Jones
I’ve been in a 14 team league for 15+ years. It’s fun but shit isn’t easy. They key is to cut down on bench slots so people have to make moves.