Sports fags?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Ways to make baseball faster:

- Expand the strike zone
- Penalties for the pitcher delaying the game, either add a ball or free walk
- Penalty for batters leaving the box for any reason other than injury, award free strike or out
- Stop juicing/freezing the balls so that they do not fly as far
- Permanent ban for steroids
- Permanent ban for electronic sign stealing
- Raise the pitcher's mound
- Time between innings can only be one minute
- Pitching substitute must be done in under one minute
- No mound visits unless making a pitching change

My teams suck and are painfully boring to watch. I generally don't watch games if my teams aren't playing. I don't pay attention to sports that much anymore. Occasionally I'll take a peak at how the Brewers are doing just so I know which way the wind is blowing for our favorite swine.

G

I gave up on watching football (soccer) around 5-6 years ago. Third generation Arsenal fan, grew up nearish to Highbury, used to go with my dad as a kid, was a teenager through Wenger's golden era, kept a toe in during my 20s but didn't go as much, just mostly watched them on TV.

A few years ago a friend of a friend got a pretty good executive job at the club. He's also a fan. According to him, while he was there, there were only 2 players in the entire squad who actually enjoyed the game and cared about the club doing well outside of their own financial interests. They were Jack Wilshere and Danny Welbeck. Everyone else, according to him, didn't even like football. They were just really good at it. And they didn't care about anything except their next deal. I believe the guy because I've met him and he's just a solid dude and because the results and team performance at the time totally reflected it.

It wasn't the only reason I stopped caring. I think in general as you get older whether or not some 22 year old moron who gets paid millions for kicking a ball around is going to be match fit for Saturday becomes pretty unimportant next to your own life and responsibilities.

My older son is showing interest in the sport though so as well as having a kickabout with him on the weekends I'll probably have to start watching the occasional match with him to show him how the game is really played.

EraGodless

I'd do a fantasy football league, because I'd kill every last one of you, and also the changing team names would destroy my ribs.

Either let someone trusted be the escrow, or find a FF platform where you can put in money individually. Name the buy-in.
Not-so-fast-my-friend.jpg

I'm pretty good at FF. Been doing it for 25 years-- I'd definitely be interested in a FFL here.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Glad baseball got they shit together. 162 games too.
So it was ultimately a nothing burger. If anything, the season should start a week into April anyway like it did for many years.

Im not pleased with some of the changes but Im very happy they got rid of that ghost runner (The Manfred Man) and that 7-inning bullshit.

Im anti-DH but I came to terms with its inevitability years ago. Overall Im content with how it went, it couldve been way worse

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I don't watch much Premier League matches these days because of all the kneeling and fag flags. They even have that modern pride flag with the trans and nigger colours in some stadiums for some reason, there is all the Ukraine virtue signalling now too.

I mainly stick to Championship matches due to my team playing in it, plus it's not pozzed. Saying that though, i will still watch most CL matches.
I still love soccer, I'm also a huge F1 fan

G

So it was ultimately a nothing burger. If anything, the season should start a week into April anyway like it did for many years.

Im not pleased with some of the changes but Im very happy they got rid of that ghost runner (The Manfred Man) and that 7-inning bullshit.

Im anti-DH but I came to terms with its inevitability years ago. Overall Im content with how it went, it couldve been way worse
Agreed

medium wyzzz

Love football; the real ki d bot the gay "international" kind...

If those faggots up top give a team to the britfags I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I'll watch any individual sport, boxing, track, shot put, horse racing, swimming, billiards, darts.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I have just found out that American football teams will move to different cities/states. The Oakland Raiders are now the Las Vegas Raiders and the St Louis Rams are now the Los Angeles Rams.

I just wanted to say that’s extremely fucking gay and plastic and quite possibly the most jewish thing i have ever heard. Thank you for reading my rant.

I have just found out that American football teams will move to different cities/states. The Oakland Raiders are now the Las Vegas Raiders and the St Louis Rams are now the Los Angeles Rams.

I just wanted to say that’s extremely fucking gay and plastic and quite possibly the most jewish thing i have ever heard. Thank you for reading my rant.
American sports are a closed shop with zero market for new comers. In most real sports worldwide anyone anywhere stands some chance of growing to the big leagues in the US it's a shut shop with zero free market