Sports fags?

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Nah. Time suck. If you like sports, play them. If you wanna watch a bunch of niggers and be bombarded with woke products to consoom, be Patrick Tomlinson.
Most people watch a sport because they play it. Played football (or soccer to you cunts and no one else on earth) all my life so I watch it too. I'd play American football too if there was anyone here who wouldn't think I was stupid for wanting to, so I just watch it.

I get avoiding it completely, each to their own, but you have to be a total retard to play a sport and not show any other interest in it.

Monk

I actually hate that. I understand that it’s frustrating how analytics have been weaponized, but I dont understand how you can tell a defense that they cant field the ball the way they want to. It just fundamentally doesnt make sense to me. Like, we know this guy hits it to shallow right every time, but we cant put a guy there? Would be bizarre to me.

I think as a hitter you have to hit it where they aint, simple as
Baseball players are faggots like that. Apparently choking up and hitting the ball into a gap when the shift is on is asking too much of them. Ty Cobb is spinning in his grave over all this shit they're doing to modernize a game that shouldn't be modernized. All that needs to be done is to speed things up and remove some of the unnecessary downtime.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Most people watch a sport because they play it. Played football (or soccer to you cunts and no one else on earth) all my life so I watch it too. I'd play American football too if there was anyone here who wouldn't think I was stupid for wanting to, so I just watch it.

I get avoiding it completely, each to their own, but you have to be a total retard to play a sport and not show any other interest in it.
Maybe? I was an OT. No one gives a fuck about being a lineman, even while you're playing. Not interested in tampons for her and xer ads and if I never see another nigger it will be too soon. Not watching the electric jew and jigaboo programs.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
I think as a hitter you have to hit it where they aint, simple as
So as one of the pale UK fucks described in the preamble, for me that's about as well as it can be put. I get that physiologically it's easier to hit to one side depending on the batter but if you're that bad at hitting that the other team is entirely positioned their fielders between 2nd and 3rd you should hit the minors. It's not the fielding team's fault you can only hit one way

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Denver gave way too much imo. Besides catcher QB is the most important position in sports
Just saw what they gave up now. Yeah that's 2 years of scouting 3rd/4th rounders, for a 33 yo QB and you gave away a decent 500 yd TE for him to throw to. I mean he's good and all but I can see them shitting the bed again next year

G

Just saw what they gave up now. Yeah that's 2 years of scouting 3rd/4th rounders, for a 33 yo QB and you gave away a decent 500 yd TE for him to throw to. I mean he's good and all but I can see them shitting the bed again next year
Seattle made out like a bandit. Russ is an old 33 and now that he is in Denver he will just launch 60 yard passes every time.

G

Seattle made out like a bandit. Russ is an old 33 and now that he is in Denver he will just launch 60 yard passes every time.
I love the deal for Seattle. Wilson is so overrated especially now that he's on the wrong side of 30.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I don't watch much Premier League matches these days because of all the kneeling and fag flags. They even have that modern pride flag with the trans and nigger colours in some stadiums for some reason, there is all the Ukraine virtue signalling now too.

I mainly stick to Championship matches due to my team playing in it, plus it's not pozzed. Saying that though, i will still watch most CL matches.
the prem was great during the late 90's/early 00's era but i can't be arsed with it now, as you said (reading between the lines), watch celtic win the treble in the SPFL

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
I love the deal for Seattle. Wilson is so overrated especially now that he's on the wrong side of 30.
they didn't have a 1st round pick this year either because I think that was what they gave up to the Jets for Adams so they have that and another presumably high 2nd and their own 2nd i think. It's a good amount to work with but I don't know how many good college QBs there are this year.

G

they didn't have a 1st round pick this year either because I think that was what they gave up to the Jets for Adams so they have that and another presumably high 2nd and their own 2nd i think. It's a good amount to work with but I don't know how many good college QBs there are this year.
The QB’s for this years draft is pretty awful. They would be better off giving a proven backup a chance. Drew Lock ain’t it.

G

I thought the 7-inning games in baseball were more fun this year. It brings back the possibility of a starting pitcher just going out and winning the game by himself.

Today they could have 7 perfect innings with 21 strikeouts and they would pull him at 100 pitches and try to get 6 outs from 5 different bum relievers.

There are also no niggers in baseball anymore, probably an unpopular opinion here, but I think they were good for the game.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
the prem was great during the late 90's/early 00's era but i can't be arsed with it now,
I'm the same,it's just because cunts talk about it at work I still keep up, I watch a game every now and again but i think we were all spoiled by that 99-05 period where Larssons and Laudrups wanted to play here. I'm not from Glasgow originally but lived here for a long time. The old firm thing is hilarious to me.

The English prem kept me sane during lockdown i will admit. still watch that whenever i can

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
The QB’s for this years draft is pretty awful. They would be better off giving a proven backup a chance. Drew Lock ain’t it.
Their backup is Gino Smith. He ain't it either.

It might sound like a weird one but Mitchell Trubisky is a free agent. I think he got a raw deal at Chicago and would be better than both of them as a 1 year bonus driven contract

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I'm the same,it's just because cunts talk about it at work I still keep up, I watch a game every now and again but i think we were all spoiled by that 99-05 period where Larssons and Laudrups wanted to play here. I'm not from Glasgow originally but lived here for a long time. The old firm thing is hilarious to me.

The English prem kept me sane during lockdown i will admit. still watch that whenever i can
i was talking about the epl man, every team sets out and plays the same way (with fucking 7 token niggers in their first 11), watched the utd-city highlights and saw chinky's taking photos as a goal goes in on "their" team, the championship's still decent in england but i'll stick to us

G

Their backup is Gino Smith. He ain't it either.

It might sound like a weird one but Mitchell Trubisky is a free agent. I think he got a raw deal at Chicago and would be better than both of them as a 1 year bonus driven contract
Love my bills and love shorts guy so taking a year learning behind Allen would only help. Mitch needs another chance.

if you're that bad at hitting that the other team is entirely positioned their fielders between 2nd and 3rd you should hit the minors.
image_5215_20220308215426386.jpg

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I'd do a fantasy football league, because I'd kill every last one of you, and also the changing team names would destroy my ribs.

Either let someone trusted be the escrow, or find a FF platform where you can put in money individually. Name the buy-in.