Sports fags?

G

Sports turned faggot in 2020. Players canceling their own games because some criminal got himself shot. Gay protests. They all blow each other in the Jacuzzis.

I do like March madness. And the celtics are looking like the team of the future. But I watch begrudgingly, because I myself am a faggot.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Sports turned faggot in 2020. Players canceling their own games because some criminal got himself shot. Gay protests. They all blow each other in the Jacuzzis.
I don't watch much Premier League matches these days because of all the kneeling and fag flags. They even have that modern pride flag with the trans and nigger colours in some stadiums for some reason, there is all the Ukraine virtue signalling now too.

I mainly stick to Championship matches due to my team playing in it, plus it's not pozzed. Saying that though, i will still watch most CL matches.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Baseballs the last thing I actually enjoy watching, and I do fantasy football without even really watching the games. Everything else I glance at only out of habit and because I like placing the occasional wager.

It took me a really long time to stop watching football, and it was hard for me to face the reality of a crisp autumn Sunday afternoon without it. Its sad because football was my first love, but last year I decided enoughs enough. Im not gonna keep tuning in trying to recapture the magic of yesteryear like some abused girlfriend.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Baseball will always be my favorite sport. I hope they get their ass in gear.
I just hope they dont make changes to the game too drastic. I can live with delaying the season and cancelling some games. The season’s plenty long.

They want to put more action in the game and they’re way overthinking it. Literally all they have to do is expand the strikezone and have umps enforce pitch time rules that are already in place. “Hurry it the fuck up or Im running you” is all it takes to speed it up, but they want to make it rocket science.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Baseballs the last thing I actually enjoy watching, and I do fantasy football without even really watching the games. Everything else I glance at only out of habit and because I like placing the occasional wager.

It took me a really long time to stop watching football, and it was hard for me to face the reality of a crisp autumn Sunday afternoon without it. Its sad because football was my first love, but last year I decided enoughs enough. Im not gonna keep tuning in trying to recapture the magic of yesteryear like some abused girlfriend.
Same here. And also with games taking 3.5-4 hours with all the commercials and yammering from idiot commentators, it’s hands down the worst TV product in sports. Just a total grind to sit through a game.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I still enjoy boxing and baseball even though I shouldn't at this point. I gave up my Rockies tickets this year (before the lockout) but Coors Field is great and when they played a good team it was fun to watch.

Monk

Huge sportsfag. I grew up on the 90s Bulls. Eight-time NBA champion and future Hall of Famer Steve Kerr has been to my house(summer of '96.) The father of one of my childhood friends was an assistant basketball coach at Palisades HS when Kerr went there. They kept in contact and my friends' dad also knew Kerr's father pretty well from teaching in the Middle East. Got to see MJ play twice in person. Once in '93 at Chicago Stadium against the Sonics and in '97 against the Heat. The loudest thing I've ever heard in my life was the Bulls player introduction at Chicago Stadium. Also a White Sox, Broncos, and fairweather Blackhawks/Avs fan. Have been to a bunch of White Sox games over the years. Never been to an NHL game. The only NFL game I've ever been to was back in 2009 and I got so fucking lucky because it was the week four Packers at Vikings Monday Night Football game where Favre put in one of the best performances of his career. My dad got us tickets as a thank you for helping paint their house. If I never go to another NFL game again, I'm fine with that being my only one.

Started watching PL in 2008 when streaming was starting to be more of a thing and they had the ESPN3 app on Xbox. At some point, I decided to support Tottenham because I didn't know any better. Should have gone with Liverpool but fuck it.

As far as playing sports, I go shoot around and play pickup basketball a few times a week during the winter and golf the rest of the year. Zoning out and shooting hoops or hitting a bucket of balls or playing a solo round of golf is a nice mental escape. Imagine I get out of those things what people who meditate or do yoga get in terms of stress relief/mental reset.

Last edited:
G

I just hope they dont make changes to the game too drastic. I can live with delaying the season and cancelling some games. The season’s plenty long.

They want to put more action in the game and they’re way overthinking it. Literally all they have to do is expand the strikezone and have umps enforce pitch time rules that are already in place. “Hurry it the fuck up or Im running you” is all it takes to speed it up, but they want to make it rocket science.
I’m fucking pumped they are trying to ban shifts

G

Huge sportsfag. I grew up on the 90s Bulls. Eight-time NBA champion and future Hall of Famer Steve Kerr has been to my house(summer of '96.) The father of one of my childhood friends was an assistant basketball coach at Palisades HS when Kerr went there. They kept in contact and my friends' dad also knew Kerr's father pretty well from teaching in the Middle East. Also got to see MJ play twice in person. Once in '93 at Chicago Stadium against the Sonics and in '97 against the Heat. The loudest thing I've ever heard in my life was the Bulls player introduction at Chicago Stadium. Also a White Sox, Broncos, and fairweather Blackhawks/Avs fan. Have been to a bunch of White Sox games over the years. Never been to an NHL game. The only NFL game I've ever been to was back in 2009 and I got so fucking lucky because it was the week four Packers at Vikings Monday Night Football game where Favre put in one of the best performances of his career. My dad got us tickets as a thank you for helping paint their house. If I never go to another NFL game again, I'm fine with that being my only one.

Started watching PL in 2008 when streaming was starting to be more of a thing and they had the ESPN3 app on Xbox. At some point, I decided to support Tottenham because I didn't know any better. Should have gone with Liverpool but fuck it.

As far as playing sports, I go shoot around and play pickup basketball a few times a week during the winter and golf the rest of the year. Zoning out and shooting hoops or hitting a bucket of balls or playing a solo round of golf is a nice mental escape. Imagine I get out of those things what people who meditate or do yoga get out of those.
Pretty cool. Being a Bay Area fag I know a lot about Kerr. Grew up a suns fan in the 90’s but those bulls teams will always be the goat

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I’m fucking pumped they are trying to ban shifts
I actually hate that. I understand that it’s frustrating how analytics have been weaponized, but I dont understand how you can tell a defense that they cant field the ball the way they want to. It just fundamentally doesnt make sense to me. Like, we know this guy hits it to shallow right every time, but we cant put a guy there? Would be bizarre to me.

I think as a hitter you have to hit it where they aint, simple as

I actually hate that. I understand that it’s frustrating how analytics have been weaponized, but I dont understand how you can tell a defense that they cant field the ball the way they want to. It just fundamentally doesnt make sense to me. Like, we know this guy hits it to shallow right every time, but we cant put a guy there? Would be bizarre to me.

They should split the field down the middle vertically. If you're a SS, LF or 3B you can't cross 2nd on a shift and vice versa going the other way. The shift is a good strategic part of the game but it can get ridiculous when the second baseman is standing out in left field on a shift.

G

They should split the field down the middle vertically. If you're a SS, LF or 3B you can't cross 2nd on a shift and vice versa going the other way. The shift is a good strategic part of the game but it can get ridiculous when the second baseman is standing out in left field on a shift.
This guy fucks

G

It’s not as simple as that. Feels like fucking slow pitch softball, hit ‘em where they ain’t doesn’t fly when everyone throws 100.