@SpaceEdge Doxxed!

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Did ya? Nice contribution, on the fence faggot.
image_5215.jpg

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The self-importance of these 'pedophile hunters' is annoying. Who the fuck are they to question some other mans motives like they are the law. You pretend to be children and sext with other men in the hopes you make them horny enough to dox themselves, who's the real creep? You can guarantee people who go to this level to let everyone know they are good guys are really hiding some awful shit.
Are you gonna post the one where they caught you?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
As opposed to SWAT teams, dummy. Or detectives, or transit officers or victim advocates or...

Now, spill. How long do you get? Have you registered this account with the Sheriff's office as you're supposed to?
They send swat teams to apprehend pedos do they? Maybe they do in your police state of a country where you have 10 different law enforcement agencies. Land of the free eh? In proper grown up countries our swat do some due diligence before kicking doors in, which is why you rarely, if ever, see swatting in Europe.

Never you mind how I long I got or who my internet usage is registered with, what are you a nosey hen? Go change your maxi pad and get hubbys dinner ready.